Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Post Fiend

ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.
Site related - not necessarily pics

I've got a general question & didn't see another forum that this would really fit in so I'll ask here.

For the little green" dots" indicating reputation that are in the upper left corner of each users post (under their join date, location & post count) - how the heck do you see the feedback that created those????

I know I've seen mine once or twice before by accident, but whenever I go back & actually look for the info I can't for the life of me figure out how to see it.... Very annoying

Anyway I was looking today to see if I could see another users "feedback" or "comments" there & I again couldn't find it. Are we able to see what ads to or detracts from other users "rating"????

Thanks.
long bed & 1974 Ford F100 Supercab - 2wds
1974 Ford F250 4x4 Crew cab
thread in "motor swap" forum
1989 Ford Ranger= Never gonna be done...
1972 Alfa Romeo GTV & 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4wd = DD
Old 03-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Postmaster

ToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud ofToMang07 has much to be proud of
ToMang07
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseTruck754 View Post
I've got a general question & didn't see another forum that this would really fit in so I'll ask here.

For the little green" dots" indicating reputation that are in the upper left corner of each users post (under their join date, location & post count) - how the heck do you see the feedback that created those????

I know I've seen mine once or twice before by accident, but whenever I go back & actually look for the info I can't for the life of me figure out how to see it.... Very annoying

Anyway I was looking today to see if I could see another users "feedback" or "comments" there & I again couldn't find it. Are we able to see what ads to or detracts from other users "rating"????

Thanks.
I don't believe you can see others feedback.... but to see yours just click on "User CP"

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/usercp.php
~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, PHP Phoenix-(STK-80dd-100P-120R-65T-40T) 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, Fisher 8' MM2. Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203* TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing...~AE w/Ford Pack~
Old 03-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Post Fiend

ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.ChaseTruck754 has a great reputation on FTE.
Awesome - thanks!

Forgot about the user CP...
long bed & 1974 Ford F100 Supercab - 2wds
1974 Ford F250 4x4 Crew cab
thread in "motor swap" forum
1989 Ford Ranger= Never gonna be done...
1972 Alfa Romeo GTV & 1999 Toyota Tacoma 4wd = DD
Old 03-27-2012, 12:49 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help