Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2009+ F150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

2009+ F150 Discuss the 2009 through 2014 Ford F150 SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2012, 12:32 PM
New User

Little Sam is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you. I have a couple of pictures but i dont know how to post them.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:45 PM
Resident smarta$$

D8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to behold
tim.burke.167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Sam View Post
Thank you. I have a couple of pictures but i dont know how to post them.
You might have to have 25 posts to post pics, I'm not positive though. I have the same color in a SCrew with 2" LK and the same Nittos I'm assuming yours is 09 or 10 as they don't have Royal Red after '10?
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
Old 03-31-2012, 03:11 PM
Senior User

Augster is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I had stock 20" wheels when I installed a 2" net lift all around (HBS up front and ReadLift block out back) and after getting it aligned, there was no noticeable change in general handling characteristics. The center of gravity is certainly changed and there should be more lean on corners, however, since 4x4 F-150's are not really suited for hard cornering to begin with, you typically won't notice it much on turns unless you are trying to keep up with a speeding sports car.

Click the image to open in full size.

I installed aftermarket 20" rims with 33" Nitto Terra LT's afterwards and those stout tires alone stiffened the ride appreciably, both straight-line and turning.

Old 03-31-2012, 05:28 PM
Elder User

King Ranch is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augster View Post
I had stock 20" wheels when I installed a 2" net lift all around (HBS up front and ReadLift block out back) and after getting it aligned, there was no noticeable change in general handling characteristics. The center of gravity is certainly changed and there should be more lean on corners, however, since 4x4 F-150's are not really suited for hard cornering to begin with, you typically won't notice it much on turns unless you are trying to keep up with a speeding sports car.

I installed aftermarket 20" rims with 33" Nitto Terra LT's afterwards and those stout tires alone stiffened the ride appreciably, both straight-line and turning.

looks sweet
3:73 Rear End With E-Locker
Old 03-31-2012, 07:28 PM
Posting Guru

NASSTY has a great reputation on FTE.NASSTY has a great reputation on FTE.NASSTY has a great reputation on FTE.NASSTY has a great reputation on FTE.
I have a 2" Autospring level (front only) with 34" Trail Grapplers. The leveling kit didn't make any noticeable difference in the ride but the load range-E mud terrains did. But it still rides great.

92 Bronco
Old 04-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Resident smarta$$

D8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to beholdD8chumley is a splendid one to behold
tim.burke.167
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASSTY View Post
I have a 2" Autospring level (front only) with 34" Trail Grapplers. The leveling kit didn't make any noticeable difference in the ride but the load range-E mud terrains did. But it still rides great.

...and looks sexy as hell
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
Old 04-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Posting Guru

NASSTY has a great reputation on FTE.NASSTY has a great reputation on FTE.NASSTY has a great reputation on FTE.NASSTY has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D8chumley View Post
...and looks sexy as hell
Thanks Yours does too.

92 Bronco
Old 04-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Resident smarta$$

tim.burke.167
Thanks buddy!
Old 03-07-2014, 08:50 AM
Freshman User

ChargerOnDavins is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NASSTY View Post

I must agree that is absolutely NASTY!

Looks great
Old 03-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerOnDavins View Post
I must agree that is absolutely NASTY!

Looks great
Thanks

92 Bronco
Old 03-07-2014, 02:39 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 2009+ F150

Tags
2004, affect, affects, car, diesel, f150, f450, ford, good, kit, kits, leveling, levelling, ride, trucks