Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-26-2012, 02:21 PM
Senior User

Big_Rob is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Orange County, CA. Meet and Greet

Just thought I'd I mention a small m&g happening March 31, 1pm at Cooks Corner in south OC (Santiago Canyon Road). It's biker bar with Live Band.

I'll be there around 1pm ish...I work for Oakley which is around the corner from there and I may be able to the guys in on a tour of the HQ.

Click the image to open in full size.

1994 Eddie Bauer|5.8L|E4OD|3.55|Electric Current Red|
Old 03-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Elder User

lovestrucks has a very good reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a very good reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a very good reputation on FTE.
hmm this might be cool, I'm on spring break and maybe I can get my dad to take me on his bike, he goes to cook's but I've never been.

That's soo cool that you work at Oakley, my cousin went/ or is gonna go there (can't remember if he said he already went or not) with his designer class from OCC.
89 5.0 GT Black Convertible (sleeper)-Dad's/Mine
Old 03-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestrucks View Post
hmm this might be cool, I'm on spring break and maybe I can get my dad to take me on his bike, he goes to cook's but I've never been.

That's soo cool that you work at Oakley, my cousin went/ or is gonna go there (can't remember if he said he already went or not) with his designer class from OCC.
gotta roll in the Bronco though....its all about the Broncos....

I was going to try and get the peeps together to get a couple of nice pics in front of the building..

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
I'll have to pass...already tied up for Saturday.
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 03-26-2012, 09:05 PM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Great idea Rob, alas I've been volunteered to work on a Jeep in my driveway. It's the same one pictured behind me sitting by the campfire.

Join the So Cal chapter here
Be Like Steve
Old 03-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Senior User

The more the merrier...

Old 03-27-2012, 01:39 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Cooks corner. Wow, I used to drive by that all the time back when I worked as a security patrol supervisor. I loved driving the Santiago Canyon/El Toro Rd, better than taking the freeways. Of course, I drove it at night most the time, but still... If I still lived in Costa Mesa, I would have no problems making the meet and greet, but I am too far north now, and still without a job. So I will have to pass.

Jim
Old 03-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighteyez View Post
Cooks corner. Wow, I used to drive by that all the time back when I worked as a security patrol supervisor. I loved driving the Santiago Canyon/El Toro Rd, better than taking the freeways. Of course, I drove it at night most the time, but still... If I still lived in Costa Mesa, I would have no problems making the meet and greet, but I am too far north now, and still without a job. So I will have to pass.

Jim
Oakley security is always looking for people...

Old 03-27-2012, 02:19 PM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
The commute would be terrible. That is one profession I doubt I could work now with my knee being screwed up. I would have to get all my permits and licenses renewed, and of course, move back to SoCal, and that is just not going to happen. And there is no guarantee that even with permits, and licenses valid, that I would get the job.

Jim
Old 03-30-2012, 06:58 AM
Elder User

66crawler is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
There's a short .5 mile or so trail not far from cooks, would take my 64 but I'm going to San Diego Sat with the lady.
Old 03-30-2012, 06:58 AM