Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Elder User

DieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to all
Help Looking For Housing

Hey guys...figured I'd throw this out there and see if I can come up with anything. I am getting married at the end of May and trying to figure out what we are going to do for housing. I am looking at either renting or buying a newer and bigger 5th wheel since it is a "temporary" thing. I cannot afford the risk of getting into a 6 month lease. There is a good chance I will be working on the current jobsite at least that long, just not worth the risk. I can definitely do a 3 or 4 month lease.

I'm not looking for anything fancy a 1 bedroom is plenty for right now. Looking at spending less than $1k/month for rent and the place must be ok with 1 cat. I am dreading having to find an apartment and hoping I can avoid that. Would really love to find someone who has a guest house that they rent out and has parking for 2 vehicles. It does not need to be furnished other than having a stove and preferably a place to put a washer and dryer.

I would like to stick to my current route to work and find a place somewhere along the 57 or along the 55 between 91 and the 405. I would consider something along the 71 if the price/place was right. If anyone has any thoughts or knows of anyone with something available, please let me know.

Just an FYI, there are a few guys on here that can vouch for me, and my fiance and I are both small town kids and very respectful. Both of us are college grads and I have plenty of job security where I'm at.

PS....if any of you know someone what works at any of the local museums or art galleries, my fiance will be looking for work when she moves up here. She is an artist and has been working at a museum for quite awhile.

Thanks!
Old 03-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Interstate Menace

william_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputationwilliam_04_x has a superb reputation
Can't help you with the housing unless you can commute from Vegas, but wanted to say congrats on the engagement, Nathan. Make sure you keep us updated with the wedding plans/date.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:19 PM
Elder User

DieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to all
Thanks William. Wedding is on May 26th, 2012. Definitely an awesome time and really excited about it all. Looking forward to starting the next chapter in life, just have to figure out some of the bumps along the way.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:19 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter