Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Oregon Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oregon Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Fabmandelux

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-18-2012, 11:28 PM
Senior User

The Woodhauler has a good reputation on FTE.The Woodhauler has a good reputation on FTE.
The Woodhauler The Woodhauler The Woodhauler
Eye Candy, A little O/T

Thought I'd post up a few pics of the work on my roadster starting with the new wind shield I built. Hope it's acceptable to the groupe.
Click the image to open in full size.

Cleaned up the headers and intake in the old 300 I 6.

And painted up the block, took the tin work and some accessorys to the powder coater.
My name's Mike, and I'm a young man trapped in an old body. 2007 F 350 4X4 6.0 Automatic. 4:11 Axles GV overdrive.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:43 AM
Posting Guru

892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.892504x4 has a very good reputation on FTE.
That's cool, thanks for sharing.
The other is as if everything is. "
~ Albert Einstein~
Old 03-19-2012, 09:17 AM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
It better be acceptable! It's absolutely beautiful! I'm ready to see MORE! Great looking Rig, and hope you can drive it to this summers GTG!

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 03-19-2012, 01:43 PM
Post Fiend

Seabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputation
That is fantastic. To not have shared would have been criminal.
There cannot be a crisis next week, my schedule is already full! (Henry Kissinger)
Old 03-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Looks cool, I like it!!!
1980 Bronco with 460 Gone but not to far!!
1976 F250 4X4 Custom with 429
Oregon Chapter Member: To join the Oregon Chapter, click HERE
Old 03-19-2012, 02:51 PM
Senior User

The Woodhauler has a good reputation on FTE.The Woodhauler has a good reputation on FTE.
Thanks fellas, I know the main focus of this forum is trucks, but things turned out better than I expected and i just had to share.
My name's Mike, and I'm a young man trapped in an old body. 2007 F 350 4X4 6.0 Automatic. 4:11 Axles GV overdrive.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:44 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Feel free to share anytime! The state chapters are much more informal, and I encourage all members to post things like this!

I for one have many interests and Kool Rods are one of them, so I'm ready for more!

Old 03-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Post Fiend

bertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to beholdbertha66 is a splendid one to behold
Her is my "more", Don. I know some of ya have seen her, but she is my non truck eye candy.
Old 03-19-2012, 10:02 PM

I remember drooling over it at last summers GTG.......................

Old 03-20-2012, 12:11 AM
Senior User

That's nice Allen. Love the color. Here you go Don, I go here every year to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om1_P...ure=plpp_video
Old 03-20-2012, 09:27 AM

That was ten minutes of pure pleasure! Brought back a flood of memories..........When I was in high school, ( a loooong time ago...) I lived right behind the "pits" at Puyallup International Dragway. Our back fence was up aganst their pits, and I spent every waking moment there. This just gave me a ton of incentive to get my 68 AMX ready to race again................

Thanks for starting this thread!

Tried to rep ya, but the rep "gods" said no dice. Somebody rep him for me!

Old 03-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Post Fiend

Seabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputationSeabiscuit-P3 has a superb reputation
Got him for ya Don.
There cannot be a crisis next week, my schedule is already full! (Henry Kissinger)
Old 03-20-2012, 11:38 AM

Thanks! He deserved it for starting this thread!

And reps to you for doing it!

Old 03-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Post Fiend

I also rep'ed him for a great post/tread.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:38 PM
Senior User

I'm glad you guys enjoyed that, It's a good one day event for traditional hot rodders that started three years ago up in Tootle Wa. I try to go every year and even the year I twisted my pinion shaft off had a good time visiting with old Friends. The cars aren't fast by todays standards but they are loud and real.
Old 03-20-2012, 10:38 PM