Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-16-2012, 10:13 PM
Senior User

Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SouthernBronco
Meet in Brunswick,Ga

Just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a get together the last Saturday in April. The shop I work at is having its official grand opening and everybody is invited. Plans are in the works for a band,hamburgers & hotdogs and prizes. The shop is called A + Tires & ETC,we are located in Winn Dixie/Big Lots shopping center on Altama Ave. I will post more info as it becomes available.
Old 03-17-2012, 12:06 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Wish I could, I am out of the country and my truck will need some work when I get home to make it that far. That does sound awesome !!!!!
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 03-17-2012, 10:05 AM
New User

WildlandFirefighter is starting off with a positive reputation.
I might can come, IF we don't have no fires. This is ManfredVonRichtofen; don't have my password for that account here at work so I'm using this one. I let ya know.

Trucks Gone Wild is going to be in Hortense at East Coast Offroad Park as well in April I think from what my buddy from Brantley Co. told me.
Old 03-24-2012, 12:23 PM
Senior User

Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Southern Bronco is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
SouthernBronco
Anybody else? We are running wide open.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Senior User

SouthernBronco
The band we are having at the Grand Opening are the Sun Dawgs. Still working out the details for the car show. There will drawings for a $250.00 cash prize,a $125.00 cash prize as well as gift coupons FREE services. So come by and register for the give away.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Senior User

SouthernBronco
For those interested in the car show on the 28th PM me or call me at (912)275-8730. Ask for Pete.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Posting Guru

82f100460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.82f100460 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I will be in SC that weekend...sounds great though.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Senior User

siloketh is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
siloketh
Well good news, count me in since I live here in broomstick.

1957 F100 Custom Cab 302 Rat Rod aka "Heinz "
Old 04-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Senior User

SouthernBronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by siloketh View Post
Well good news, count me in since I live here in broomstick.
Great talking to ya. Spread the word if I can get a good response from everybody we may have trophies for the overall top 3 or 5 vehicle. The car show is open to anything that runs.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Senior User

SouthernBronco
Tomorrow is the big day at the shop, everybody is invited to the grand opening. The festivities start at 9 and go til 3. So come on out and enjoy the fun.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:44 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Hope it all went well, I am sure everyone had a good time.
Join the Georgia Forum- Click Here

Old 04-30-2012, 08:14 PM
Senior User

SouthernBronco
A great time was had by all,
Old 04-30-2012, 08:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter