Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Freshman User

NiteEditionF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sátán Louis Cyphre @KelticOwens KelticTerror 88 ReconTiger
Car Tattoos

I am looking for a nice less common tattoo design dealing with cars. I was going to get a ripped looking skin with a confederate flag behind it. Now, I am looking for a design that involves Dodge, Ford, and Chevy symbol, But am not set. Looking up the classic V8 Tattoo looking chrome stuff from the classic cars.

Also, If you have any Car/Truck related tattoos, POST UM!
Old 03-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Postmaster

danorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputation
Click the image to open in full size.

not the best photo but its all i had. irish ratfink in a 50's hotrod. probably 15years old now
Old 03-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Freshman User

Haha thats awesome. I'm thinking of getting a clover with pistons behind it, or wrenches. I'm not sure yet though. Still drafting ideas.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Freshman User

Or a Ford/Chevy racing logo.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Postmaster

danorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputationdanorules has a superb reputation
Nobody else has a automotive or racing tattoo?

Come on post them up!
Old 03-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Freshman User

Quote:
Originally Posted by danorules View Post

Come on post them up!
Going to have to agree! How is there only one?

I also might get the Shelby Cobra.. I'm not 100% on anything yet. Want to make sure I am 100% happy with what I get.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Elder User

wp120470 is a name known to allwp120470 is a name known to allwp120470 is a name known to allwp120470 is a name known to allwp120470 is a name known to allwp120470 is a name known to all
I can show the drawing that I had mine done from. But I left my camera on the table at the house. If I remember I will get a photo tonight and upload it. The drawing was my company logo at my garage. My Partners wife worked at a trademake law firm and got a trademark on it for free. It makes people look twice and they always ask "What's that on your arm?" My answer is A tattoo. Typically a rolling of their eyes follows.
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2012, 03:29 AM
Freshman User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp120470 View Post
I can show the drawing that I had mine done from. But I left my camera on the table at the house. If I remember I will get a photo tonight and upload it. The drawing was my company logo at my garage. My Partners wife worked at a trademake law firm and got a trademark on it for free. It makes people look twice and they always ask "What's that on your arm?" My answer is A tattoo. Typically a rolling of their eyes follows.
Hahahaha. Whats the company for?
Old 03-14-2012, 05:49 AM
Elder User

wp120470 is a name known to allwp120470 is a name known to allwp120470 is a name known to allwp120470 is a name known to allwp120470 is a name known to allwp120470 is a name known to all
Get ready for it, wait ... wait... The name is Beerbelly Mototsports. Came up with it one night 3/4 way drunk and I blurted it out and the laughter began. But it had a neat ring to it so there it was. Will get a pic of the tat later this morning and post it.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Elder User

Not the best picture either but here it is.
Attached Images

Old 03-14-2012, 01:12 PM
Elder User

Sterling Archer has a very good reputation on FTE.Sterling Archer has a very good reputation on FTE.Sterling Archer has a very good reputation on FTE.
^ Haha. That one is great.

2001 F-150 Lariat Crew Cab, 4x4.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Postmaster

I think I have used that mechanic lol. Nice tattoo
Old 03-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by danorules View Post

Come on post them up!

Check out my avitar. Or look up Franklin's.

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:01 AM
Posting Guru

builtfordtough13 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Here is mine, represents my family and Ford. 2 of my cousins have also gotten similar designs of the shield and writing but without the Ford symbol. My next one is going to be a picture of my 94, the built ford tough logo incorporated and a background of the mountain and river from back home.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 03-25-2012, 02:01 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation

Tags
1972, cars, davidson, designs, f100, family, ford, harley, symbol, symbols, tatoos, tattoo, tattoos, truck, v8