Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2012, 04:27 PM
New User

nick_lozier is starting off with a positive reputation.
Dash Wiring Diagram

Im looking for a wiring diagram of the dash. My heater isnt working the Blinkers inside are solid however the blinkers still work. and the windshield wipers wont work I think this is all related by a common harness would someone help me please

My truck is a 1995 F-Super Duty with the 7.3 powerstroke
Old 03-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Postmaster

Hussler has a great reputation on FTE.Hussler has a great reputation on FTE.Hussler has a great reputation on FTE.Hussler has a great reputation on FTE.Hussler has a great reputation on FTE.
Welcome to FTE ...

This should get you going in the right direction.

1996 Bronco/F-Series Workshop Manual

1997 F250 HD CC 4x4 7.3L - E4OD - 3.55's
Napa 6637 - FPR Shim 3" Down Pipe & CD 203 Stat
Riffraff
HPX - Interceptor Scan Gauge - Cobalt Digital Pyro
Old 03-08-2012, 05:45 PM
New User

thank you but it dosnt get in to the dash wiring from all I looked at
Old 03-08-2012, 08:04 PM
Elder User

Ken_C is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ken Cabanaw
I posted a bunch of diagrams for a 97 f350 not sure if it will help. i was able to use some of them on my f250 and they did work for me.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...o-links-4.html
Old 03-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Post Fiend

ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_lozier View Post
Im looking for a wiring diagram of the dash. My heater isnt working the Blinkers inside are solid however the blinkers still work. and the windshield wipers wont work I think this is all related by a common harness would someone help me please

My truck is a 1995 F-Super Duty with the 7.3 powerstroke
The turn signal and wiper problem sounds like could be a bad multi-function switch. Is the heater problem just the blower not working?
Old 03-08-2012, 08:52 PM
New User

the blower slightly works but barley and the wipers dont work at all except when i turn the ignition on they move like 2 inches then die
Old 03-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Post Fiend

ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.ReBilld has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
the blower slightly works but barley and the wipers dont work at all except when i turn the ignition on they move like 2 inches then die
I'd change the multi-function switch and see if that cures the turn signal and wiper problem, and for the blower, that could be a bad resistor.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:00 PM
New User

I have bypassed the resistor and jumped it to see if the motor was good all that is good but no power to the blower... and ya i was thinking multi function switch too but the heater thing happened at the same time so i thought it was related
Old 03-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
I have bypassed the resistor and jumped it to see if the motor was good all that is good but no power to the blower... and ya i was thinking multi function switch too but the heater thing happened at the same time so i thought it was related
With it all happening at the same time it could be a common problem. Maybe there is a short in the multi-function switch that's messin with the blower. I keep refering to the m-f switch cause mine did something similar with the signals and wipers and that's what it was. If you could get one off another truck to try and see if that's it before buying one would be the way to go.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:15 PM
New User

now the m-f switch you are refering to is the one on the column the turn signal switch?
Old 03-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
now the m-f switch you are refering to is the one on the column the turn signal switch?
Yeah, they're not hard to change.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:19 PM