Vehicles for SaleAll vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here
Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.
You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!
Had this truck since early 2005. Been great, but I'm heading overseas for an extended period and I want a new one when I get back. Some details:
2002 F-250 SuperCab Lariat, 4x4 Gray with gray interior
Split bench seats
Aftermarket CD player with XM Radio receiver/antenna
Spray in bed liner
- ATS turbo housing
- '6637' air filter mod
- EGT, transmission, and boost pressure gauges
- Dynamax muffler with turndown
- DP Tuner with Economy, Power, High Idle, and Stock settings
- DieselSite CPR regulated return fuel system
- BTS Transmission valve body
Routine Maintenance and Repairs made:
- Two new Optima batteries and new alternator in April 2009
- 4 Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo tires in 2008 (at 118,00 miles)--Currently 9/32 tread remaining. Rotated every 3000 miles (documented)
- Amsoil synthetic diesel oil and filters, with all oil lab analyzed and documented (motor is in great shape). Last changed March 2012
- Fuel filters (stock and aftermarket) changed March 2012
- Transmission flushed and filter replaced 2010
- Coolant flushed and replaced March 2012
- CPS replaced under warranty
- IPR sensor replaced 2011
- IPR valve solenoid replaced January 2012
- Tie rod ends, engine belt replaced 2009
- UVC harness replaced 2007
- Rear end rebuilt with new ring and pinion, carrier bearings, etc January 2010
- Misc other small repairs--I conduct regular inspections on every part of this truck. It doesn't drip, leak, etc... It is my baby and I have always cared for it.
1. Tears in driver and passnger seats on the lower portion (seat backs in decent condition, rear seat in good condition)
2. Steering wheel very worn
3. Windshield washer does not work. Motor works, and turn signal switch has been replaced, so I'm not sure what's up, but I'm done chasing this gremlin
I am listing for 17,000. I live in coastal North Carolina and will meet a buyer up to a couple of hundred miles (case by case)--anything beyond that we will need to discuss. I am going to Afghanistan for a good period of time, so the truck is not available until I leave in late May. Drop me a PM or for quicker response email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem.
Last edited by YellerMax; 03-06-2012 at 08:31 PM.
Reason: Mileage wrong
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.