Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Minnesota Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: fordpower88

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2012, 07:06 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Spring is almost here March BS thread!

Good morning guys!!

I can't believe none of the early birds started the new thread already. Must have been a long night.

Enjoy thirsty Thursday everyone!
'97 Mustang GT convertible, 4.6, 136,000 miles-Sold
Old 03-01-2012, 07:18 AM
VT Chapter Ldr

wildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputationwildstang has a superb reputation
Good morning and grab a beverage on this thirsty Thursday MN. Big 1" of snow so far. Kids school os closed. Ridiculous!
Jim- Slackmaster #22, I'll get to it someday BS'er #6. 1996 F250 CC Shorty 4X4 E4OD 7.3L Diesel
Mods: 6637 air filter,203 F t-stat from Diesel Site-finally heat! HPX line, Tymar 3-4 dp to 4" exhaust, E4OD "The Cure" 30K mod for now, 140IDM mod, ISSPRO ev1 egt, trans temp, boost, adrenaline HPOP med-oil, superduty rear springs, 91 D60, 6.0 trans cooler, need 100hp more... 01 excursion 7.3 4x4
Old 03-01-2012, 07:23 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

fordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to beholdfordpower88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP junkie View Post
Hey Guys!

Just got in from sledding. Man am I sore. I put on about 100 miles since I got off work. Trails are rough and beat but the only ride I will probably get in this year. There were three of us and all of our sleds barely total 1K. lol
Glad the sled worked for you! Sounds like my kind of sleds........cheap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmenne17 View Post
ok guys ... time for bed here. I went to bed late last night and didn't sleep well.

I revised my resume several times and came up with some good stuff finally. I applied. Now time to sit back and wait.
Good luck with your resume!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstang View Post
Good morning and grab a beverage on this thirsty Thursday MN. Big 1" of snow so far. Kids school os closed. Ridiculous!
Good morning Jim! Yeah that is pretty sad that school is closed for that.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:37 AM
Post Fiend

dlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud of
Morning all.

It was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong night. Tom, Jay, Mike and I went up to my Dad's to go sledding. The snow was awesome. Basically a fresh 14" of powder. Trails mostly untouched.

My sled, well it's a POS and I hate it. That's a story for later.

I got home about 4:30 this morning. Jay and Tom a bit later. So I'm up but not awake and gotta get ready to work. Ugh...

Old 03-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Post Fiend

HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.
Good morning Troy, Jim and the rest of MN.

Where are all of the morning posters? I feel like I rode a bucking bull last night. Whew, I must be getting old. A litt.....no, a lot sore this AM.

Yes Troy, cheap is good. We were a little hesitant to go too far cause we were not sure if our sleds would hold up. I feel more confident now.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:42 AM
Post Fiend

HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.HP junkie has a very good reputation on FTE.
Morning Dave. I bet you are just a bit tired, but it's not like you have to work too hard today, right?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:54 AM
Post Fiend

dlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud ofdlibson has much to be proud of
Hey Cory!

Yeah, a bit tired is right. But you are correct. Hell, I'm supposed to be there already and I haven't left home.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:57 AM
Post Fiend

You rebel Dave! How many miles did you guys get on last night?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Postmaster

Devious Delight has a good reputation on FTE.Devious Delight has a good reputation on FTE.
It's nice when you don't have to be on time for work for a few weeks

Cory, you got those donuts made yet? I'm hungry.

'Gert' 77 F250
Old 03-01-2012, 07:58 AM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Good morning? I think?...yaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn................... .........................oops. Fell asleep...

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 03-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Post Fiend

DieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to beholdDieselCamper01 is a splendid one to behold
Only about 60 miles Cory. But it was fun. Slow going pushing through all that snow.

2001 F350 Lariat CC LB 4X4, Various mods
http://www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org/
Old 03-01-2012, 08:03 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlibson View Post
Morning all.

It was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong night. Tom, Jay, Mike and I went up to my Dad's to go sledding. The snow was awesome. Basically a fresh 14" of powder. Trails mostly untouched.

My sled, well it's a POS and I hate it. That's a story for later.

I got home about 4:30 this morning. Jay and Tom a bit later. So I'm up but not awake and gotta get ready to work. Ugh...
Good morning Dave! Boy you guys did have a long night. Oh well at least you finally got some riding in!

Quote:
Good morning Troy, Jim and the rest of MN.

Where are all of the morning posters? I feel like I rode a bucking bull last night. Whew, I must be getting old. A litt.....no, a lot sore this AM.

Yes Troy, cheap is good. We were a little hesitant to go too far cause we were not sure if our sleds would hold up. I feel more confident now.
Good morning Cory! Man up you wanted the sled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious Delight View Post
It's nice when you don't have to be on time for work for a few weeks

Cory, you got those donuts made yet? I'm hungry.
Good morning Dustin! Yeah where are those donuts! Oh wait it's Cory's weekend so I bet the donuts aren't getting made today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselCamper01 View Post
Good morning? I think?...yaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn................... .........................oops. Fell asleep...
Good morning Jay! Long night the way it looks but you got to go sledding!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:08 AM
Post Fiend

Here are a couple pics.......the hood up was my buddies fan cooled. It got a little warm so we stopped and let it cool down.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Only about 60 miles Cory. But it was fun. Slow going pushing through all that snow.
The trails here were beat pretty good, but the ditches were AWESOME. Only got stuck once. I might go out again tonight, not sure yet. I need a nap.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:17 AM
MN Chapter Ldr

Quote:
It must have been tough going if you only got 60 miles on.

Quote:
Here are a couple pics.......the hood up was my buddies fan cooled. It got a little warm so we stopped and let it cool down.

Well that is not bad if that is the worst that happened!
Old 03-01-2012, 08:17 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Minnesota Chapter

Tags
cowbell, donuts, ford, goodbye snow, hahaha, i am so tired........., it's monday again, march, reserved, snow, troy learns godiva., truck, updated later, what snow?, zzzzzzzzzzzzz