Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-29-2012, 10:27 AM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
theGrubbworms JoEllen Grubbs
Welcome to March Chat Thread

Hello there everyone. I just thought I would start a March Chat thread on this leap year day. How is everyone doing? I hope well.
Troubleshooting help, for anyone that needs it.
Reward good advice with a note by clicking the left red "Add to Reputation"
button right of the word "permalink" top right of the poster's message.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Postmaster

70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of70blue has much to be proud of
I am doing fair. Getting ready for a garden if the ground ever dries enough to till it.
Old 03-03-2012, 09:08 PM
Postmaster

Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.Grubbworm has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70blue View Post
I am doing fair. Getting ready for a garden if the ground ever dries enough to till it.
We actually went and bought some stuff for the garden today. The wife got a few seed packs and a bag of potting soil, and I got a new wheelbarrow.

We hope that everyone escaped any damage from the tornadoes last night, and for those that didn't we offer our prayers and best wishes.

I went and had a look at a friends new '68 Ford Ranger today. I wrote up a little something about it. Here's the link;
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...rd-ranger.html

And a few pictures;

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 03-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Postmaster

Hey everybody! What's up?
Old 03-07-2012, 12:52 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
Nothing
Old 03-07-2012, 09:43 AM
Senior User

koolchange has a good reputation on FTE.koolchange has a good reputation on FTE.
Morning Yall. So I just slammed a new tranny in the Bronco ($3800.00). Having the fuel filter changed out, and will let my new Son in Law drive it for a little while 1 year max. I drove it last week for the first time in over a year and forgot how much I love my URBAN ASSAULT VEHICLE . Hope it comes back in 1 piece, and so should he!

Ready for Spring.

KC
Old 03-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Postmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolchange View Post
Morning Yall. So I just slammed a new tranny in the Bronco ($3800.00). Having the fuel filter changed out, and will let my new Son in Law drive it for a little while 1 year max. I drove it last week for the first time in over a year and forgot how much I love my URBAN ASSAULT VEHICLE . Hope it comes back in 1 piece, and so should he!

Ready for Spring.

KC
You might want to break it in yourself, before you let him get a hold of it. Lol.

And good morning to everyone here in the wonderful state of Georgia.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Senior User

koolchange has a good reputation on FTE.koolchange has a good reputation on FTE.
Solid advice Grub, however he is currently driving my Oldest Sons Camry, and number 1 son is about to have a nervous breakdown. There is absolutely no way I will Son in Law drive my 74 Dent side. I guess I now know why Alligators eat their young.
Old 03-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Postmaster

If he was my son-in-law, I might buy him a bicycle, and tell him to get a local job so he could buy his own inexpensive, used vehicle. But, not everyone is me. Can he work on vehicles? If so, you might help him find something inexpensive, that he could work on. Just saying. I did help my daughter and son-in-law once (co-signed on a new car). They eventually screwed our credit. It won't happen to us again.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Senior User

Yep ----- no Co-sign for anyone ever - ever. The kid is a Police Office in Blue Ridge, and I come from a Cop family. I guess my old age softened my Brain.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
Yep ----- no Co-sign for anyone ever - ever. The kid is a Police Office in Blue Ridge, and I come from a Cop family. I guess my old age softened my Brain.

Blue Ridge, huh? I go fishing up near there all the time. What's his name? I might need it sometime when I am up here.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Senior User

If you are just fishing you won't need it
Old 03-08-2012, 01:59 PM
Postmaster

Quote:
If you are just fishing you won't need it

Lol, I know. But it's still nice to know someone, just in case you need some help.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:11 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.ChiefM has a great reputation on FTE.
I put in for the Georgia Chapter Leader position, I am in the National Guard and would love to do it BUT I am Kosovo till October.

SO I posted my info on there so if you all are interested I am willing..
Thanks
Old 03-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Senior User

CheifM,
First of all thank you for your service to our country. It looks to me like the Chapter has been almost on Auto pilot for a while. Tell us your thoughts on what the chapter would look like with you at the helm?
Old 03-08-2012, 03:25 PM