1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

our famous author strikes again

Old 04-25-2003, 08:39 AM
truckfarmer
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile our famous author strikes again

Our resident author, John N., has written another article for FTE. It is on the homepage. John, great story! You stated some very important issues in a humorous and helpful way. I agree with everything you say and it has also inspired me to tackle some of my panel's problems. The fact that not finding a bodyman that will do custom work at a price I can afford has helped too. Again, nice job John.

Old 04-25-2003, 11:16 AM
ferguson777
Posting Guru

Folks,

There is a huge backlog of tech. articles waiting to be loaded into the Tech. Articles area of the site. Ken told me a while ago that he had recently gotten some volunteer help to format them. The fact that 2 or 3 have been added in the past week would suggest that we should see a pile of them in the coming weeks. (I hope, I hope).

Who knows how many more are in the que from Cousin John. I know there's two more from me......

Old 04-25-2003, 01:11 PM
Big Hands
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys keep them coming ! Those who can write , do (RMF, John) and we who are stuck with a problem are able to reap their knowledge and avoid problems they have already overcome...like Volare in, volare out, MII in MII out etc....especially helpful are pictures. Those of us who think visually (we form pictures in our mind) seem to heve better luck.... you know monkey see monkey do !

Off for a banana

Hands

Old 04-25-2003, 05:29 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
Received 123 Likes on 94 Posts

John,

Congrats on another fine article. Your contribution to the literary world is truly unsurpassed. I wonder if they'll make a movie? .

'hands

You're exactly right. Those willing to admit they had a problem, and share the solution, provide a great service to their friends here.

Last edited by fatfenders; 04-25-2003 at 05:32 PM.
Old 04-25-2003, 08:26 PM
Kenny
Cargo Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on another excellent article John! I really enjoyed it.

Old 04-26-2003, 07:31 AM
ferguson777
Posting Guru

"'hands

You're exactly right. Those willing to admit they had a problem, and share the solution, provide a great service to their friends here.

It was those years of therapy that enabled me to admit I had/have a problem, but I'm working hard to overcome them. Doc says another 10 years and I'll be a normal as...as....(can't think of anyone normal in here to refer/compare to)......

Oh well, medication time......

Old 04-26-2003, 07:42 AM
ferguson777
Posting Guru

Not to take anything away from Cousin John's accomplishments, but did you guys realize that we have other cultured types in our midst as well.

Go to Himmelberg's gallery and take a look at the shot with the mural behind it. HE PAINTED THAT. And he assures me that the wall did not have the areas numbered as to what colour goes in what spot before he started.

So let's see now;

Published Authors - 1
Professional Artists - 1
Wanna-be Comedians - 80
Perverts - 1

Quite a cross-section.....

Later,

(54 Ford)

Old 04-26-2003, 08:17 AM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
Received 123 Likes on 94 Posts

John

I see no mention from RMF of our singer/songwriter abilities again. I guess you did warn me the No-talents would try to keep us down.

Gotto go, I'm off to see Himmel's Graffiti wall.

(53 Ford)

Old 04-26-2003, 08:49 AM
Earl
Postmaster
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

John, ya done great! I particularly like the way you bring the technical stuff into the world of us duffers. I've tried and it's not easy - my hat's off to you.

Search this Thread