Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2012, 12:47 PM
Freshman User

CFL04 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Traffic

Is it just me or do people just think its ok to tailgate a truck. Just last week a miniva rear ended me while doing less then 5MPH. Yea no damage but I also dont want the chrome bumper bent. I put my large three ball hitch back into the reciever since then . Not trying to be nasty or damage other cars but when you get hit by a 15 year old junk mini van it really doesn't seem to bother them. Maybe I wrong but I still might find a bigger hitch until people realize Nascar drivers are great most of us wreck.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
People are fools. Keep that ball in the receiver and you'll be ok. Sorry to hear that the new truck was rubbed up against.
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 02-26-2012, 02:17 PM
Senior User

2TonHog is starting off with a positive reputation.
davidfsmithii http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-smith/b/832/292
I've been rear ended 3 times in my current truck. Once was at the drive through at Sonic, when I was stopped at the window.

2003 Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary #6258
396rwhp/509tq with a BUNCH of bolt-ons.
SCT tuned by JJ at Woodbine Motorsports.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Freshman User

CFL04 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well it might have been worth a rear ending at Sonic if you got chili tots. Actually the day after I got metal tags I hit a deer on 95 that was very minor bent my tag the deer said it was pretty major. Apparently a Coyote whips a deer everytime.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:40 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter