Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2012, 09:29 AM
Senior User

SixGunCaliforniaKid is starting off with a positive reputation.
DaBoomhower
new to the Socal chapter but been around the site.

Saw a button that said join the So-Cal chapter and now Im here!. been on FTE for a lil while now. My names Jesse.

My F250 is stock as far as the engines concerned, I have done the F650 dash mod, and high idle.

Im originally from Nor-Cal. what else to say...

I used to be a V.P. of a Jeep club untill we disbanded, Im extremely knowledgable about Jeeps and Hondas if anyone needs any help with em or wants to know about some places to wheel.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:34 AM
2 bit Californian

bpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputationbpounds has a superb reputation
bill.pounds.1
Welcome to the chapter, Jesse.

2006 F250 XLT SCLB FX4 4x4 6.0L Auto,Magnaflow Turbo Back (w/CAT),Edge Insight CS,Blue Spring,RhinoLiner,Retrax Cover,Cab Lights Retro-fit,Overhead Console Retro-fit,Bilsteins,Harpooned,C-Betrs,Fumoto,'08 Diff Cover,Upfitters Retro-fit,Coolant Filter,Custom Man Steps,Keystone 2011 Cougar 278RKSWE,2012 Fusion SE
Old 02-24-2012, 09:36 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Welcome to the chapter Jesse.

Now, about that gold...
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 02-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Elder User

barthel has a good reputation on FTE.barthel has a good reputation on FTE.
JayBarthel
Nice to have you here Jesse, welcome!

"0-60 takes 5 and a half seconds...and about 17 gallons of fuel...."
Old 02-24-2012, 11:29 AM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Welcome Jesse to our fine forum. I like to wheel but can't articulate the ole Excursion like a built Jeep can.
Attached Images

Join the So Cal chapter here
Be Like Steve
Old 02-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Senior User

SixGunCaliforniaKid is starting off with a positive reputation.
DaBoomhower
thanks guys!

working on the gold no luck yet i have two more buckets to go thru before I head further up the creek im working...

Me goin down heart attack hill in Anza Borrego
Click the image to open in full size.

and others from Anza Borrego

I think I would poop my pants if I did any of this with my F250... and my ol lady would kill me, shes more protective of that truck than I am!
Old 02-24-2012, 12:13 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter