Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2012, 01:58 AM
My Backpack Gots Jets

Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.
Hey fellas..havent been on for a spell.

Its been a few weeks since i last visited here. finally been able to get back on the computer. divorce sucks. messy messy. anyways..i know i got some outstanding debts to shipping cost to some peeps. i apologize. i finally got around to getting settled in back at the "rents house. I will be mailing out that hubs and the money for shipping to the members i owe it to.

anyways with all this happening i sold my excursion today. i coudlnt afford the gas bill anymore along with cost of grad school. i know sad sad day. i been in a state of shock still but oh well...there is always that dream truck i always wanted once i finish my Masters Degree. 05 7.3 Excursion is in the future for me

you guys have been a tremendous help in mods/help etc. i will still visit here time to time. but im afraid im going to be driving a little gas sipper till i get back on my feet.

Old 02-26-2012, 11:53 PM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Great to hear from you Dee; before you know it you'll be back in the saddle.

Join the So Cal chapter here
Be Like Steve
Old 02-27-2012, 12:08 AM
My Backpack Gots Jets

Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpnaes View Post
Great to hear from you Dee; before you know it you'll be back in the saddle.
Thanks Sean! i did get back on the Ford saddle. picked me up a nice little 95 Stang...331 stroker full bolt ons. art carr trans. got a great deal on it. after driving an import for a week or so. i couldnt stand it anymore lol...had to have another Ford. compromised a bit on the MPG. but ANYTHING is better than 7.5mpg on the Excursion.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Senior User

V10ZILLA is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.V10ZILLA is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
You will back on the trail again soon enough. I am allergic to marriage I always break out in handcuffs....LOL
Old 02-27-2012, 05:12 PM
My Backpack Gots Jets

Quote:
Originally Posted by V10ZILLA View Post
You will back on the trail again soon enough. I am allergic to marriage I always break out in handcuffs....LOL
oh brother..i was so tempted when i found about the EX's affair..two things came into mind....1. Wheres my .45 Hollow Points and 2. Where am i going to bury the bodies. but i came to my senses and figured its not worth it. so i kicked rocks on out of there..left her the house payments and all of my toys. The only thing i took me is my clothes, dog and excursion.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Gotta take the dog
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09
Old 02-27-2012, 05:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter

Tags
2010, dual, extersion, f250, fabtech, ford, graduate, hoop, powered, regional, shock, spell, vbulletin, western