Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-17-2012, 07:05 AM
New User

wbdodgeiv is starting off with a positive reputation.
William from Roanoke

Long time lurker here, used the forum a lot to get my f450 running. I have AE and live in Roanoke, if anyone needs help give me a shout.

Currently laid up after some knee sugary, figured I'd check out the va chapter, good reading.

William
Old 02-17-2012, 07:15 AM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
Thanks for stopping in and saying hello William. Sorry to hear of your troubles with the knee. Please let me know if you have questions.
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 02-17-2012, 07:51 AM
Post Fiend

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Greetings William from Stuart area.
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 02-17-2012, 10:01 PM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
William, welcome to the VA Chapter. Please let me know if you have any questions!!
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 02-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Welcome to the VA Chapter William. Hope you recover soon and show us that killer F450. What are you hauling with that monster!
-Tim - Official Slackmaster #27
Excursion 2008 conversion Build threadl
Click here to Join The VA Chapter!
Old 02-18-2012, 08:57 AM
Senior User

ReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant future
Reedrepower xXfordXx_
welcome to the FTE VAC
I'm close to ya,Moneta
I also have a F450
Old 02-18-2012, 08:59 AM
Whachuwant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReedRepower View Post
welcome to the FTE VAC
I'm close to ya,Moneta
I also have a F450...on steriods
Had to make an addition Ben!
A dump bed capable of disposing of 10,000lbs+ needs recognition!!
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 02-18-2012, 10:23 AM
New User

wbdodgeiv is starting off with a positive reputation.
My 450 is a 2002 CC 4x4 that used to have a full landscape body, I removed the cabguard so it's basically a 10ft stake bed with a dump hoist.

I live at the top of a very steep driveway, any equipment has to go up in the bed of a truck, it's too tight and steep to back a trailer up. I'm 10k lbs empty leaving 5k lbs for machinery etc.

The trucks had a few issues but they are down to a boost leak now and an IDM throwing bogus codes. I'll get the boost leak fixed when I can walk again in a month or so.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
That truck sound brutal William. Can't wait to see pics. Hope that knee heals up quick!
-Tim - Official Slackmaster #27
Excursion 2008 conversion Build threadl
Click here to Join The VA Chapter!
Old 02-18-2012, 06:26 PM
New Mexico Chapter LDR

CelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputation
Welcome to the Forum and the VA chapter.
Click here to join the NM chapter.
Old 02-18-2012, 06:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter