Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Australia Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: ChunderDownUnder

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2012, 04:54 AM
Elder User
Garage is empty, add now

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Good ol airbagit

Driving home tonight in the pissing down rain,was sitting at traffic lights looking out drivers window,noticed truck was starting too roll too the right WTF thought i was having a dizy spell or something then relized the airbags on the passenger side where activating on their own,they pumped up fully on their own,the rain must of got into the control system for the airbags, so now my truck has a 7" lift on the passenger side and about 2" in the back right and about zilch lift front right
I could,nt rectify it because the controller wasnt responding.

SO i had to drive 65K's home looking like a dick,and boy did get some strange looks from people

Cant wait too get this idiot suspension off my truck..

Click the image to open in full size.
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 02-17-2012, 04:27 AM
Posting Guru
2005 Ford F-250

SSSimon has a good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a good reputation on FTE.SSSimon has a good reputation on FTE.
Yep, no one minded cause they all just thought you're gay and it's situation normal with the truck! You got a pre-lean especially for hammering RH corners...

Look on the bright side, at least it didn't go spearing off the road again!

Now what? Give up and buy a Navara?
MODS: Hutch,ICboots,plenum inserts,IH uppies,G2WW,HPx,AIH delete,EBPV delete,hi flow outlet,CCV mod,OCR,Zoodad,6637,4" TB exhaust,JW VB,coolant filter,FRx,'05 HD lights with switch bypass relays,B20 ready fuel system(3 filters).Stratos truck seats,rear head rests,LED running lights, 285-75-16s. Gauges:EGTx2,Boost,Trans temp,Fuel pressure,Eng oil temp, Coolant temp, Edge CS, PHP tuner
NOT done: big oil, big brakes, big turbo. Next Mods? None - I'm done!
Australia: where Mechanics use spanners & Plumbers use wrenches
Old 02-17-2012, 04:27 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter

Tags
04, 4x4, airbagit, duty, f150, f250, forum, good, install, lift, reviews, super