Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Expedition & Navigator
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Expedition & Navigator 1997 - 2002 and 2003 - 2006 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Posting Guru

robert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Who Would Like a FREE... (NOT A "FOR SALE" thread)

Note:

Over in the Excursion forum, we have a thread where folks with parts they don't need (upgraded, etc.) they offer up to other owners for the cost of shipping...basically a "free parts" thread - where Ford brothers and sisters can help each other out by swapping parts or offering them for free!

I recently sold my Expedition to buy an Excursion, and I found a few parts lying around the garage and thought that if the Expedition forum had a similar thread, maybe someone could make use of the parts.

I checked with the moderators of the Expedition forum and I received notice that it was a good idea, so long as it doesn't turn into a "for sale" thread - SELLING PARTS OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSIFIED SECTION IS NOT PERMITTED!

The quickest way to get this thread locked or deleted is to ask for money for your part(s). The only payment that anyone should be making or asking for is the shipping/packaging...no payment for the part itself.

Once a part has been claimed and sent to a fellow Expedition owner, please make sure you edit your post letting others know the part is no longer available.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderators: We have our Excursion "free parts" thread as a sticky...not sure if you guys want to do the same or not.

Thanks all!!

2000 Excursion Limited V10 4x4
F650 dash, Carlin Switches, extended rear lift gate struts, V code/Modded B code springs, AirLift Load Leveler 5000 air bags (rear) w/WirelessOne controller, UltraGauge
Kenwood Excelon, Phoenix Gold Ryval/2 10s, ETD Light Bar, Whelen Vertex rear HAW, Yaesu FT 7800, 2300/4600w inverter
Old 02-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Posting Guru

robert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputationrobert_l_ross has a superb reputation
I'll start

Ok, so off the top of my head, I have a dash surround - the part that goes to the left, right and above the steering column. It's the tan color. I put a switch in mine and didn't like the placement so I got this one from a local recycler with the intent of replacing mine, but ended up trading mine in before I could use the part.

I also have the filler door (that door on the driver side) in the dark green. I pulled mine in favor of a billet locking one, and it's still in the garage. I believe it fits the Expedition, Excursion, F150 and F250.

If you want it, it's free - you pay the shipping from Mather, CA 95655 to your door.

F650 dash, Carlin Switches, extended rear lift gate struts, V code/Modded B code springs, AirLift Load Leveler 5000 air bags (rear) w/WirelessOne controller, UltraGauge
Kenwood Excelon, Phoenix Gold Ryval/2 10s, ETD Light Bar, Whelen Vertex rear HAW, Yaesu FT 7800, 2300/4600w inverter
Old 02-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Senior User

mudder1_2000 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Could you send me a pick of the surround. Is it the part that goes around the gauges? Is so I would be interested. Could you send me a pic of it? I also sent you a pm
Old 02-14-2012, 02:08 AM
Posting Guru

UPDATED:
Steering column surround (dash shroud)
Fuel Filler Door assembly

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 02-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Senior User

mudder1_2000 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Too bad. I'm looking for the part that goes around the instrument cluster. Thanks for the reply though.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:00 PM
Freshman User

HybridConceptz is starting off with a positive reputation.
I don't know if anyone in interested at all but i have a NICE stock muffler off of a 2004 Expy XLT. Free to anyone who wants it. Located in Tacoma, WA. OR i will ship, but you will pay for S&H
Old 06-21-2012, 09:54 AM
Senior User

2trux is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a drivers side rear door for a 97 Expedition EB. The door is complete (but dented) has all glass, speakers, switches, etc. I am moving and need to get rid of it and don't have time to strip it.
For pickup in Albuquerque NM.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Posting Guru

Gevans17 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
3rd row seat

I have a like-new 3rd row seat out of my '98 Expedition that has been taking up space in my garage for the past 10 years. Free to a good home.
Gray in color. 70065 area
Old 11-22-2012, 11:37 AM
New User

wpage is starting off with a positive reputation.
3rd row seat...

Where are you located?
Old 02-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Freshman User

xSgtRenegadex is starting off with a positive reputation.
Does anyone have a spare 04 Expy radio?
Old 02-17-2013, 01:12 AM
Freshman User

Kevin 1988 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevans17 View Post
I have a like-new 3rd row seat out of my '98 Expedition that has been taking up space in my garage for the past 10 years. Free to a good home.
Gray in color. 70065 area
Do you still have ur third row seat if so I would be interested in I just bought a 99 an the third row seat was missing
Old 02-19-2013, 12:06 AM
Posting Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin 1988 View Post
Do you still have ur third row seat if so I would be interested in I just bought a 99 an the third row seat was missing
Check your private message and give me a call.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:27 PM
Posting Guru

3rd row seat

Too late Its gone.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:16 PM
New User

motorhd is starting off with a positive reputation.
Air Filter box

I could sure use an air filter box and intake tube for my 2000 5.4 EB.
motorhd@comcast.net
Old 09-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Senior User

ajonesnv is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSgtRenegadex View Post
Does anyone have a spare 04 Expy radio?

I have the Nav one, but I hated it, so let me know...has different connectors from the standard radio.
Old 09-20-2013, 04:41 PM