Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Kentucky Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: SideWinder4.9l

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
Lets Meet up!

OKay I shelved the idea for a while but lets get the idea a flowing again.

Let us get together and meet up. Thinking Lexington area again as it is central for most everyone who will attend. The gun range was fun but have seen where some would like to do something else. maybe a picnic at a park with a lot of BS to be had.

I was thinking about Saturday June 9th. Would that be a good day for everyone? the first two to three weeks in may are booked solid for me and Wes. I know that already college graduations and such. Not mine. Does the 9th work? or is that HS graduation time, not sure it has been over twenty years since my trip there. lol.

So lets iron a date, then a place. Then we can see what we can do.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:00 PM
Senior User

meierw1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cody Meier Turbohawk44
The 9th is good for me
Cody… 2000 F-250 7.3l 4x4 Ex Cab 6ft bed, HD 4R100, 2” leveling kit, 315/75/16 Dunlope Fierce M/T, 6 position PHP Phoenix chip .Frx, W.W, SB Air intake, 4” turbo back straight pipe, foil delete, zoodad mod, cowl hood, ddm tuning 8k HID, gear wheels. Glowshift gauges. Tranny temp, oil temp and fuel pressure. Edge juice with attitude monitor with boost,egt and rpm. Kentucky chapter member.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Posting Guru

rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.rywegh has a good reputation on FTE.
Ryan M Weghorn
Cool. That's two votes for the 9th. lol
Old 02-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Skipper of the KY Chapter

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
I'm tossing my ballot for the 9th....It's free for me...And I won't have any issues with Aeriel's graduation, etc...

Her Practicum, however, might be an issue....If she comes with....

Idk....Either way, I'll be there...

Just like taking her with me...

19.31 E/T @ 68.78mph in a 1/4 mile
Old 02-05-2012, 07:37 AM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I could do that date. Just blew by Lexington yesterday on the way down to Sand Gap. Randy and I went down to pick up some crap out of the little cabin. Man I can't wait for the day we move down there for good. It is awesome down there.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 02-05-2012, 09:59 AM

SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.SideWinder4.9l has a spectacular reputation.
Wesley R. Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpobuck View Post
I could do that date. Just blew by Lexington yesterday on the way down to Sand Gap. Randy and I went down to pick up some crap out of the little cabin. Man I can't wait for the day we move down there for good. It is awesome down there.
Too bad ya don't wanna sell the Bronco....

I'd be interested in it...

Old 02-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Posting Guru

Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Jaime74656 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
JaimeSugrue
i may be abel to swing that as its a saturday
): http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...ct-thread.html
Currently working on: headlamps/lighting
Old 02-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Postmaster

kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.kenpobuck is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never sell Frankie man. I will run her till the day I die. But i could help you build one like her. I already know the ins and outs of it. Wouldn't make the same errors twice lol.
81 BRONCO 6.9 IDI, ARP headstuds, 3" dual straight pipes, isspro pyrometer, T18 4 Speed, 10.25 rear, d60 front, 4:10 gears, 37x12.5x16.5 wrangler m/t's (humvee takeoffs), 4" body lift. I am building the Bronco Ford should have!
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 02-05-2012, 11:14 AM

Wesley R. Cole
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpobuck View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never sell Frankie man. I will run her till the day I die. But i could help you build one like her. I already know the ins and outs of it. Wouldn't make the same errors twice lol.
LOL...

I'd take a diesel swap.....Into Michelle....My only issue is, would my frame handle it?

Not that I'd be building a 2,000ft-lb torque monster....

Just a healthy running, light truck/diesel....Which, I'd assume would get better mpg than I currently do...Power to weight ratio, etc..

If I did do a diesel swap, if I didn't go for a 4BT swap, I'd want a 7.3, or something a tad newer....So I could play with the programmers...

Old 02-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Senior User

meierw1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cody Meier Turbohawk44
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWinder4.9l View Post
LOL...
, I'd want a 7.3, or something a tad newer....So I could play with the programmers...
and thats how you get in trouble ask me how I know!
Cody… 2000 F-250 7.3l 4x4 Ex Cab 6ft bed, HD 4R100, 2” leveling kit, 315/75/16 Dunlope Fierce M/T, 6 position PHP Phoenix chip .Frx, W.W, SB Air intake, 4” turbo back straight pipe, foil delete, zoodad mod, cowl hood, ddm tuning 8k HID, gear wheels. Glowshift gauges. Tranny temp, oil temp and fuel pressure. Edge juice with attitude monitor with boost,egt and rpm. Kentucky chapter member.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:13 PM

Wesley R. Cole
Back on topic-

As for food arrangements....Any ideas?

I've came up with 2 ways....

-Option A-Everyone simply bring the type/amount of food they please.....Everyone gets exactly as they want then...

-Option B-Everyone chips in X amount of dollars, and once everything is done, if anything is left, it is simply divided back into X amount of people that contributed....

Either way suits me, but I lean more towards Option A...

Anyone else got any ideas?

*Note-

In case of any fee's for use of picnic areas, grills, etc (I'm sure we can come up with a grill to avoid fee's..)

I suggest the total is divided up by X amount of members....That way it's all equal...

Old 02-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Postmaster

I vote for..........A or B lol. Most of us would prob go for dogs and burgers anyway. Option A would prob be better tho. That way there is nothing to divy up at the end.
Kentucky Chapter Member
Old 02-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Post Fiend

CampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputationCampSpringsJohn has a superb reputation
Well, if my son isn't playing baseball, I can make it. Kids playing sports is fun, but really takes a lot of time too!!!
Old 03-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Posting Guru

bad12jr is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.bad12jr is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm off on the 9th. Could probably swing it.
1996 F250 7.3 Stroker 5spd Cobalt Pyro and Boost, Gearhead Tunes, 6637, 3" dp to 5" tailpipe, SD electric fuel, SD AD's, T500 HPOP, DIY Coolant Bypass Filter, 3'' plenums, Intercooler waiting for some tubes & time, Valair Kevlar/Ceramic Single Disk.
2008 Escape XLS 4wd 2.3 4cyl. WIFES
Old 04-06-2012, 10:07 AM

Wesley R. Cole
I'd like that....To see more of the KY brethren...

BTW.....When is this shindig gonna happen? Like, what time....

Because we need to do some more work on the finalization of things...Tie up a few more loose ends..

Old 04-06-2012, 10:07 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Kentucky Chapter

Tags
arrangements, lets, make, meet