I'm having trouble with cut & paste, but a friend of mine just forwarded over a link to a benefit car show...hopefully this works.
UNclassified and Patriot Motorsports invite you to come help us fight cancer. We are teaming up with a few local car clubs/organizations within the DMV area and some big names on the east coast. Funds collected will be split in two:
- Half will go to the Children's Hospital in D.C.
- Half will go to help a 4 year old girl name Isabel and her medical bills. She was recently diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma and is receiving treatment at the Children's National Medical Center in D.C.
SOME VENDORS AND SUPPORTERS OF THE EVENT:
Insane Stance & Offset (ISO)
National G Club
Dyno on the go
& MANY MORE...
**ENTRANCE FEES/ ENTERTAINMENT/ CAR SHOW**
$5 PER CAR (driver will get a free raffle ticket at the door)
$1 PER Passenger/Walk-ins
RAFFLE TICKETS -$1.00 per extra raffle ticket OR $5.00 for 7 tickets
- RAFFLE PRIZES: merchandise from our vendors, free $250 coupon for detailing at D&V autobody, FREE 2 night stay at Clarion Hotel. I will add more as they come =)
- *GRAND RAFFLE PRIZE: A FREE SET OF D2 COILOVERS!!!*
- Dyno On-the-Go will be setting up AWD dyno runs at the event. 1st come, 1st serve!!
- dj viceversa and dj 2nice will be spinnin tracks to keep things interesting!!
- A booth for children's activities will be set up, so bring the kids if you'd like!
- We will have at least one food vendor on site, if not more.
- Lil b-boy battle from our friends/supporters
- Several local car models will be present as well!!
- If you would like to pre-register your whip for the show, please email me your name and a picture of your car for the low down (email@example.com<wbr>m). Judges will be some of the vendors from this event (ISO, CIB, and Mischief.tv)
Fees for pre-registration: $15
Late registration at the door: $20
We hope that you will come out and join us in the fight against cancer. Isabel and her family, along with numerous patients in the DMV will be thankful for sure!!!
The car show will be held at George Mason University, parking lot "K" (adjacent to the Patriot Center)
4400 University Drive
Please don't take this the wrong way. Info like this is fine to share in our own Chapter, but please let me know about these before you spread them to other Chapters. It's best to let me send this information to the respective Chapter leaders and let them decide if they want to share with their Chapter. Keeps everything nice and tidy and doesnt get anyone's panties in a bunch if we do it that way.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.