Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Senior User

2TonHog is starting off with a positive reputation.
davidfsmithii http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-smith/b/832/292
Hello from Dave & the 2TonHog!

Hello,

I've just joined and wanted to introduce myself to other folks in the Old Dominion.

My name is Dave and I drive a 2003 Harley truck with a few mods under the hood. I'm currently in Locust Grove, just between Culpeper and Fredericksburg.

I look forward to meeting you!
Old 01-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Senior User

ReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant futureReedRepower has a brilliant future
Reedrepower xXfordXx_
hey Dave
chandler and I were talking about trying to get some of the ftw vac guys on here today
Old 01-28-2012, 08:12 PM
Senior User

Hey Ben,

Glad to see you're here! I just made a post up in the chapter thread there asking them to take a look. Slick and Bennie are all that keep up with it.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:18 PM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
Hey Dave. Thanks for the introduction. That's a clean Harley edition. I like it!
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 01-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
Dave as Ben said, we'd love to welcome the Ford Truck World guys over here. If you wanted to do some recruiting then feel free to give em my info. Let em know to mention FTW in their request too!
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 01-29-2012, 04:38 PM
Post Fiend

GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Welcome Dave. Nice wheels.
[/SIGPIC]George 54 F100, 78 F150, 79 F150, 86 F250, 87 F250 Member #5 Boy you ain't Right Club Official Slackmaster #15
Old 01-29-2012, 07:35 PM
Virginia Chapter LDR

archtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputationarchtaan has a superb reputation
Hello Dave, welcome to the coolest Chapter on FTE!
-Tim - Official Slackmaster #27
Excursion 2008 conversion Build threadl
Click here to Join The VA Chapter!
Old 01-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Senior User

Thanks guys, appreciate the welcome. I'm sorry I missed the GTG, should've joined a day or two earlier!
Old 01-29-2012, 08:29 PM
Whachuwant?

No worries Dave. It looks like we are going to meet up with the Maryland guys in April. Should be out by the 301 Potomac River Bridge. Stayed tuned for more info...

BTW...I will approve your request in the morning when im back at the computer.
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 01-30-2012, 07:08 AM
Whachuwant?

Dave, got you all approved this morning.
Welcome to the VA Chapter! We'd love to see more of the FTW guys make the move over. I do like to see the Chapter grow and become more active on a widespread base. Thanks for saying hello.

Don't forget that we also have a monthly chat/BS thread. January is almost kicked, and a new thread will be started sometime tomorrow afternoon/night.

Again, welcome, and don't be a stranger!
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 01-30-2012, 07:18 AM
Posting Guru

DSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to behold
Welcome Dave! Nice ride.
2013 Forest River Wildcat 312BHX-OK
Old 01-30-2012, 07:49 AM
New Mexico Chapter LDR

CelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputationCelticDevilDog has a superb reputation
Welcome Dave!
Click here to join the NM chapter.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCDavis View Post
No worries Dave. It looks like we are going to meet up with the Maryland guys in April. Should be out by the 301 Potomac River Bridge. Stayed tuned for more info...
I'll be there, just let me know!
Old 02-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Whachuwant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2TonHog View Post
I'll be there, just let me know!
Keep an eye out in the forum as well as for a PM. Gotta get you to 25 posts to activate those though.
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 02-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Senior User

I'm working on it. Shouldn't be too hard with the BS thread going, LOL.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:32 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter