Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Shopping made easier at AutoAnything!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 06:36 PM
AA99
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shopping made easier at AutoAnything!

Hey FTE members,

We are excited to be proud sponsors of FTE and I look forward to helping you with all of your mod needs.
Our website has some really cool features that I wanted to highlight as I know shopping around for different items can be a hassle and we want you to be informed as possible before making your purchase.

Comparison shopping:
When looking at several different options, click the "add to compare" box in the lower right corner of the image and then click the blue "compare now" box to see all the of items side by side. This allows you to see the various features (warranty, material, price, etc.) Click here for an example comparing 5 tonneau covers.

Thousands of customer reviews:
We also have great customer reviews and ratings where you can read first hand about the product you are interested in, just click on red stars or scroll down to see them. For example, click this link to see a K&N intake with 2500+ reviews.

Great value:
We offer free shipping on 99% of our products and no sales tax (outside of CA). This helps you save $$$!
I can also offer group deals, special FTE pricing and package deals (example= CAI, exhaust, tuner combo). Just contact me and I will get you a price quote! FTE members can save by using the coupon code located in my signature.

Excellent Customer Service:
We care about our customers before AND after they make a purchase. I am always here to help and if you ever have an issue with your AutoAnything order, just contact me and I will personally see that it gets resolved to your satisfaction!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!!

Take care,
Clark