Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Hawaii Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Hawaii Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Postmaster

1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.
Aloha Hawaii

Aloha island neighbors. I'm trying to visit EACH state to ask a favor here on the mainland. Have a buddy who collects license plates. Last year he decided to try to help his neighbor (autistic/special needs boy) get his own collection since the boy likes license plates. The list at the bottom is just what he's missing to complete it. ANY & ALL plates are welcome, the boy just likes to get them. If you can help, please P.M. me for his address. He'll gladly reimburse postage if you want. Just drop a note in with the plates & include your name & address. Thanks in advance!!!

AK, DC, ID, IA, KS, ND, OR, SC, & VT

Other plates will gladly be accepted as well.

He only has 2 Canadian plates at this point (NS and QC) so they would be greatly appreciated from our Canadian friends too, or the members from overseas even!

Pat C. Misery chapter member
Old 01-24-2012, 11:29 AM
Carpenter Local 745

khadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud ofkhadma has much to be proud of
I did not see Hawai'i on the list, do they still
Need some?

Join the Hawai'i chapter *HERE*
Old 01-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Postmaster

1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.1OldFordMan has a great reputation on FTE.
Darren, if you want to send them, they're welcome. Buddy says the kid likes getting the plates from anywhere.
Pat C. Misery chapter member
Old 01-25-2012, 09:59 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Hawaii Chapter