Texas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: LibTimothy

Just seeing what the Texas chapter is about

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 05:55 PM
Benny76
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HAHAHA, I have no idea what y'all are talking about. I like cheesecake though. I'm always looking for a new recipe for the wife.
Tin foil hat dictatorship makes me think of Rick Moranis in spaceballs for some reason.
I remember one time in Germany I ran across some of those cheerleaders. I told an E-3 NOT to approach. It was a test to see if he would follow an NCO's commands. He didn't. He failed. About an hour later he came running out white like a ghost screaming "Get me another beer! The chic has an adams apple twice the size of mine!" He ended up being the best troop I ever had and listened to everything I had to say.
The only way I can think to counter a counter-counter-culture anti-gravity movement is to start a counter-counter-counter-culture anti-gravity movement. Or possibly remotivate him in another direction such as finding a cheerleader that recites cheescake recipes, loves gravity, types on FTE, makes the children giggle with funny tin foil hats, and holes up with you in the bunker. Then everyone is covered and you will have someone to watch Willie Wonka and the Chocolate factory with. Over and over until the festival passes. That's all I can say about that, I'm just trying to keep up!

Old 12-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Snuggyworm
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol. We are all trying to keep up.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:06 PM
BobbyDiesel71
Postmaster
sorry to butt in: I am so wanting to already be in Tx!
I am waiting for my new job to confirm that they need me to start
I think all you guys seems to be pretty laid back and like to hang out and work on your trucks
I try to get everybody together around here in Chicago, but its hard.

Old 12-17-2012, 07:08 PM
Benny76
Tuned
Snug, is that a Samoyed shephard? Or are you just real happy to see me!

Old 12-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Benny76
Tuned
Bobby, where are you moving to here in Texas. I'm new to the Texas chapter and really FTE. Great bunch of folks really and I'm not trying to be McGoo. It's pretty cool. Chicago huh. I lost something there once. Oh yeah, my right to bear arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA. Just kidding man, but I do like my guns.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:19 PM
LibTimothy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by BobbyDiesel71
sorry to butt in: I am so wanting to already be in Tx!
I am waiting for my new job to confirm that they need me to start
I think all you guys seems to be pretty laid back and like to hang out and work on your trucks
I try to get everybody together around here in Chicago, but its hard.
BobbyDiesel,

You are not "butting in", you are always welcome to join us! We are a friendly bunch down here. (Although you need to keep an eye on Snuggy, as he gets a little too friendly sometimes, if you know what I mean.) I have friends from Chicago, and they are happy to live in Texas. As the old saying goes, I wasn't born here, but I got here as quickly as I could.

Adopt Texas, learn the culture, eat jalapenos, go to a rodeo, drink Shiner, learn to say ya'll and all ya'll, and make fun of Snuggy and you will never go back north.

Timothy

Old 12-17-2012, 08:23 PM
Snuggyworm
Postmaster
If ur referring to a pic of my dog, tats Louie. Our Great Pyrenees. We look forward to seeing all of y'all in this great state of Texas.

Benny, if I was happy to see someone, I'd have a chubby. If u have to ask me what a chubby is, ur in the wrong state and also in the wrong forum.

Old 12-17-2012, 08:35 PM
LibTimothy
FTE Chapter Leader
Originally Posted by Snuggyworm
If ur referring to a pic of my dog, tats Louie. Our Great Pyrenees. We look forward to seeing all of y'all in this great state of Texas.
You got a Great Pyrenees? I thought they were all located in Egypt near the deNile river?????

Haha... I just thought that was a funny joke.

Now Snuggy, you need to keep it turned down a little. You don't want to scare away any of the new folk.

Timothy

Old 12-17-2012, 08:48 PM
Benny76
Tuned
Aint skeered. I had a Samoyed when I was a kid. KeeShawn was her name Oh. That's a gorgeous dog. I have a Husky and a 3 legged half blind mutt, she loves me though. I know what a chubby is. Born and raised right here in central Texas. It's that thing Santa always got when I sat on his lap! Right??????? Errrrr.

Old 12-18-2012, 01:29 AM
Snuggyworm
Postmaster
Lmfao! Now I know I'm in great company! When everybody gets it. Lol.

It's all good. Glad to be here. Yes welcome bobby! Tim, tat is turned down already. I wasn't standing at attention. Lol.

Old 01-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Benny76
Tuned
Hey fellas. Happy New Year. I got my head job completed and got her fired up today! That's the cast iron head on the truck Snuggy, not the head job YOU'RE thinking of. HAHA. Now I have a small issue with number 4 injector but I'll get that worked out. Anyway, hope 2013 is good to you guys.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Snuggyworm
Postmaster
Sounds good, benny. Maybe u got a bad Injector 4? Oh I wasn't being nasty, benny. Lol. Then again, u never know. Lol. Happy new year, y'all. Glad ur truck is up n running. Thanks for the wishes!

Old 01-05-2013, 09:02 AM
Benny76
Tuned
It ended up being a the number 4 plug. I superglued the wires back in for now and odered a new one from alliant. Now worries here mate. Besides, I have a Toyota to drive HAHAHAHAHA

Old 01-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Snuggyworm
Postmaster
U could do much worse than a Toyota. U could be driving a dodge. Hahahahahahahaha. Nice improv. Sounds good. Happy new year, y'all.

Old 02-17-2013, 07:41 PM
jayft8
Elder User
Originally Posted by LibTimothy
BobbyDiesel,

You are not "butting in", you are always welcome to join us! We are a friendly bunch down here. (Although you need to keep an eye on Snuggy, as he gets a little too friendly sometimes, if you know what I mean.) I have friends from Chicago, and they are happy to live in Texas. As the old saying goes, I wasn't born here, but I got here as quickly as I could.

Adopt Texas, learn the culture, eat jalapenos, go to a rodeo, drink Shiner, learn to say ya'll and all ya'll, and make fun of Snuggy and you will never go back north.

Timothy
X2

Hey everybody. I've been otherwise engaged for a while, but have since come back down to earth as the effects seem to be wearing off, so I may get to pop in a bit more here now.

"Use the Scwartz, Benny"

Quick Reply: Just seeing what the Texas chapter is about