Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
"oooOhh...oooOHhhhh...That smell...Cantcha smell that smell?....."

Did you Owasson's smell that funky nasty dog/cat food smell yesterday morning? My boys and i walked out the front door to be hit in the face with that nasty smell. In all the years we've lived here never smelled anything like it. I found out that it was a north wind blowing the scent from the Collinsville rendering plant southward. Ewww. I had no idea there was a rendering plant in Collinsville. I'd hate to live too close to that plant.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 01-22-2012, 08:22 AM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
"the smell of Danielle". Oh that's not right. That was the version I made up about a okc stripper years ago. Lol.

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
....Will work for Rep points....
Old 01-31-2012, 02:20 AM
Postmaster

bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.bruno2 has a very good reputation on FTE.
Brandon Harrison
Thats right cigarxtc! You live close to one of the rendering plants. Suprisingly enough I have never smelled it while visiting in Collinsville. I hear its terrible though.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
umpghh......got to smell it again this mornin, with the north breeze blowin. ewww

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 03-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Posting Guru

jwtimme is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I drove up Hwy 75 sat morning heading to nebraska and I could smell it
Old 03-06-2012, 10:54 AM
Postmaster

Another smell that keeps me on my toes is all the wildfire/grass fire smoke lately. We had some on the west side of Owasso yesterday and while working near Tulsa airport yesterday there was lots smoke in the air but i could not see any flames. It was pretty thick for a couple hours and wafted all through my shop inside the building. eerie stuff. I've got the hoses hooked up and turned on at my house just in case.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 03-06-2012, 11:23 AM
unregistered user

Rogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to beholdRogue_Wulff is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, the smoke was rather thick here in Sapulpa yesterday for about 2 hours. The fire was 10-12 miles south, but the smoke made it seem much closer......
1984 CRX 35 MPG go kart
1995 Mazda B2300 (undercover Ford)
Old 03-06-2012, 11:23 AM