Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vehicles for Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vehicles for Sale All vehicles (Ford Truck or otherwise) for sale here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Cars Search
Keyword:
Year:
(Range)
Make:
Model:
Price:
Mileage:
Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:
Category:
Price:
Private or Vendor Listing:
Location (State):
Item Condition:
Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Elder User

BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.
2001 Excursion 7.3L Diesel Low Miles

Year: 2001
Make: Ford
Model: Excursion
Price: $11500
Mileage: 121000
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
Color: Black
Engine: 7.3L Diesel

You are looking at a very powerful, One of the cleanest Excursion In the Market, 100% Rust Free Southern, Well Maintained, Low Miles, and Loaded 2001 EXCURSION LIMITED 2WD with the LEGENDARY 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel. This truck has all the standard equipments and more;

Legendary 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel, Automatic Transmission, Limited Package, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Center Console, Cruise Control, Digital Clock, Dual Front Airbag Restraints, Fog Lights, Intermittent Wipers, Keyless Entry System, Leather Seats, Lighted Entry System, Overhead Console, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Driver Power Seat, Heated Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Privacy Glass, Tachometer, Tilt Steering Wheel, 16 Inch Premium Alloy Wheels, Factory AM/FM/6 In-Dash CD Changer, Factory Lighted Running Boards, Trip Computer, Lighted Sun Wiser, Park Distance Control, Second Row Bench Seat, Removable 3rd Row Seat, Power Heated Mirrors, Overhead And Center Console, Wood Trim, Floor Mats, and Much More...

This sharp looking Excursion is in good condition inside and outside. This Limited Excursion has not been chipped or abused. This is a very powerful SUV with 7.3L V8 Turbo Diesel engine.These trucks have the most towing capacity.This EXCURSION runs and drives perfect. The engine runs amazingly strong with no blow by or smoke. This truck, certainly, pulls super strong and it is extremely Solid, Responsive and Powerful. The transmission is smooth and noise less. The turbo boosts very strong and pulls this truck amazingly.Underneath this nice heavy duty truck is dry and clean. The suspension is very tight and it does not make any noise. A/C is ice cold. All the power equipment and gauges work perfect. Attractive two tone Black / Arizona beige metallic exterior is in great condition. There are no major ding, dent or major scratches on this beautiful Excursion. However there are a few very minor blemishes as shown in the pictures. Also you might find a few very minor surface scratches here and there as you would aspect on an 11 year old Excursion. The windshield is clean and clear with no cracks or chips. The exterior paint is super shiny and clear! Overall this is a very sharp looking truck. The interior as shown in the pictures, is in good condition with no sign of abuse! Every thing look fresh inside this nice EXCURSION. Don't miss this chance to own this nice, super clean and sharp looking EXCURSION! It is very hard to find a nice, clean, and well maintained 7.3L LIMITED EXCURSION like this in the market. Truck has almost brand new tires, new shocks, new brake pads and comes with 4" MSRB exhust and AFE intake.

121,000 Miles.
See Pics
Old 01-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Posting Guru

12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold12ozd is a splendid one to behold
Nice EX !!
GLWS!
Old 01-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Elder User

BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.BuiltFordTough! has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12ozd View Post
Nice EX !!
GLWS!
Thanks

!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:21 AM
New User

cafowler is starting off with a positive reputation.
Inquiry

Is the excursion still for sale? Where is it located?
Old 01-26-2012, 08:26 AM
Elder User

Yes, Fort Bragg (Fayetteville), NC.

Comes with free Pick up from major airport RDU or CLT.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Elder User

Lowered to $11,500
Old 01-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Senior User

whitefordexplorer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.whitefordexplorer is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
cooksmobile@yahoo.com MUSCLEDRIFTER
MAN O MAN wish i had the greenbacks to buy that beauty! someday ill get me one!

My wife said if i didnt stop spending money on my truck and not her, she would leave..... My new girlfriend loves my truck!

if it has t**ies, tires or tools, it has my full attention.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:39 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
????????????????????????? I click on see pics and I get pictures of winter/summer of my back yard. That's strange. I wanted to see your X.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 03-13-2012, 06:01 AM
New User

supras is starting off with a positive reputation.
Is the still for sale? Where?
Old 03-13-2012, 06:06 AM
Elder User

Sold it in Jan.
02 Excursion, Limited, Black/Tan, 7.3L, Auto, 4x4, Volant Stage 2 Air Intake, Unknown Custom Tune, AIH Delete, 31 Row 6.0L Transmission Cooler, Banks 6.0L Intercooler With Banks 7.3L Tubes, 08 Heated / Signal Mirrors, 08 Custom Fender Vents, 08 F350 Front Seats & Console, 08 20" HD Rims, Thule Tracker II Roof Rack Rails and Feet, IronCross HD Running Boards, Pioneer AVIC-X910BT Head Unit, Hellwig 7643 Rear Sway Bar, V/Moded B code Springs.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:21 PM
New User

PowerstrokeMom is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm interested in your Excursion, but can't see the pic's. Are they posted anywhere else? I'm a cash buyer if this is the right truck. Thanks.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Elder User

Its sold! Closing thread
02 Excursion, Limited, Black/Tan, 7.3L, Auto, 4x4, Volant Stage 2 Air Intake, Unknown Custom Tune, AIH Delete, 31 Row 6.0L Transmission Cooler, Banks 6.0L Intercooler With Banks 7.3L Tubes, 08 Heated / Signal Mirrors, 08 Custom Fender Vents, 08 F350 Front Seats & Console, 08 20" HD Rims, Thule Tracker II Roof Rack Rails and Feet, IronCross HD Running Boards, Pioneer AVIC-X910BT Head Unit, Hellwig 7643 Rear Sway Bar, V/Moded B code Springs.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Closed Thread

Tags
2001, 73, 73l, az, capacity, diesel, excursion, ford, inside, low, mile, miles, sale, towing, truck, trucks