I've struck an issue and may have to sell it up as a project.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to pick up a Bronco or another ute to drop the drivetrain in or maybe I'll have to sell the motor too.
Not a decision I'll take lightly.
Here's hoping for a favourable outcome guys......
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.