Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: GruesomeJeans

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2012, 02:52 AM
New User

FreeOperator is starting off with a positive reputation.
freeoperator
Completely unrelated to trucks, buuuut

I was wondering if anyone on here may know of a real estate company out in the North Klickitat area?

I'm trying to get a good lead on ranches out in the Glenwood/Mt Adams part of the world.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:32 AM
Post Fiend

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
Lived in Glenwood for 15 years!!!

Let me look around,,, what did you have in mind??

20 acres?? Or more??

I know just about every living soul in Glenwood,,, I'm sure I can come up with a name for ya!!!
Official Slackmaster #24 ~ Zombie Survivalist Extraordinaire
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 01-12-2012, 03:16 PM
New User

FreeOperator is starting off with a positive reputation.
freeoperator
How much snow do you get down there?

Well, I mostly gauage these things by price, and understand I'm not looking to buy now, I'm just wanting a contact so that I can keep an eye on things.

I've seen some ranches that were 2,500 acres go for under a million, and then some that were 700 go for 2.5 million, so I just want to keep an eye on things for now, ranches are a bit volatile these days, plus there is this emphasis on locale, which I don't think is AS big a deal as it is made out to be.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Post Fiend

Snowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputationSnowbunny has a superb reputation
In the last 15 years,,, we got anywhere from 2 to 17 feet for the winter.

It can take days to drop a few inches,,, or hours to drop a few feet. You just never really know.

Four-wheel drive is almost a must,,, as the road department rarely works OT and almost never on Sundays. So if we have a good dump over the weekend,,, it can be hard to get to town if ya gotta be there early!!!

But,,, no snow to speak of so far this year.
Proud owner of ~ 2002 F-250 SD PSD 6spd ~ 1996 F-350 PSD SC ~ 1984 VW Rabbit Diesel
Old 01-12-2012, 10:12 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
pages/Bronco-Nation/333812929968547 GruesomeJeans
Man i would love over 2 feet of snow... I live in Algona which almost nobody knows where it is and so we don't get much snow.
Visit Washington Chapter HERE!

Washington Member Map
Old 01-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Elder User

79F150400M is starting off with a positive reputation.
Bring on the snow!!! I'm hoping to see the white stuff over the weekend. We're right in the Puget Sound Convergence Zone and the weather Gods are saying we could get an accumulation of a couple inches. I say bring it!!!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 10:26 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

GruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant futureGruesomeJeans has a brilliant future
I'm in the seattle zone so it said traces to 1" but snow is snow, the only thing i won't like is my job is washing cars so it gets f**king cold out.

Washington Member Map
Old 01-13-2012, 10:37 PM
Post Fiend

I'm in La Grande right now,,, supposed to snow like crazy tomorrow night. Crossing over the pass on Sunday will be VERY interesting!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:02 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Well at least you have something big so when you crash into other people you won't get hurt :P Last year was my first time driving in snow and i had a little 88 ranger so it was interesting. I parked my truck in my yard so it wouldn't get hit and in the morning i called my boss and said i couldn't get it back out. Then a few more hours of sleep and i went out warmed the truck up backed it out of the yard and went to an empty parking lot and learned how to counter steer and when to brake etc. I also had my accident prone friend riding in the bed while doing doughnuts so it was fun.I have yet to drive the bronco but i know it will be a bit more difficult cause it is an auto so i won't really be able to control it as well as a 5spd. but i should still have a grand old time

Washington Member Map
Old 01-13-2012, 11:04 PM
Post Fiend

Yea,,, and my son runs the tire store over here,, so he keeps me set up!!!
Old 01-13-2012, 11:17 PM
WAFTE Chapter LDR

Very nice very nice. I just spent $954 on new 35's for my truck and haven't really done anything with them except drive to work and back. the got a little mud from the local mud pit thing but that isn't really much, i need to find a real place to go.

Washington Member Map
Old 01-13-2012, 11:17 PM