Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
Talking VA show us your truck!

It's about time to post up some "truck ****" for all of us to drool over. So here's the spot to do it!

Below are a few of mine to date...not extremely impressive...yet

1. Dealer shot prior to delivery. Crappy tires. Crappy pinstripe. Dealer took off the stripe. Tires lasted 4 months.
2. Day of tire install
3. Night shot after returning from the tree stand. (fav to date)
Attached Images

Official Slackmaster #24
Old 01-03-2012, 08:02 AM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
WOW, looks great Chandler, good idea too, G
Gerry- re-ordered 2015 F350 Platinum, 2006 F350 Lariat Superduty FX4 6.0L for sale, white crew cab,.... Slackmaster #23
2006 Mustang Vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River SandPiper 345RET 39ft Fiver
Old 01-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Senior User

awils961 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.awils961 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
awils961 WisWilly
Nice, sleek. I'd say get some door poppers, and delet the door handels. Then it'd look sleeker. lol I'll have photos up soon.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Whachuwant?

MCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputationMCDavis has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by awils961 View Post
Nice, sleek. I'd say get some door poppers, and delet the door handels. Then it'd look sleeker. lol I'll have photos up soon.
Ha riiiiiiiiiiiiight. Something else I'd have to teach the wife how to use.
Thanks fellas!
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 01-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Posting Guru

DSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to behold
Here's my contribution.
Attached Images

2013 Forest River Wildcat 312BHX-OK
Old 01-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Posting Guru

DSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to beholdDSLPWRD is a splendid one to behold
Ok, here are couple of my "old" truck a couple days after I got her. 2004 FX4 5.4L.
Attached Images

Old 01-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Senior User

awils961 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.awils961 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
awils961 WisWilly
Here are my two babies. "The Truck" and "BIG RED"

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:16 AM
Whachuwant?

Looking good guys!
Wilson, the crew cab looks mean with the new wheels and tires. Nice choice.

I found a pic worth sharing of my Explorer. Trading her in on the Ox. Please disregard my buddy's Chebby in the second pic. I didn't want to crop out the scenery.
Attached Images

Official Slackmaster #24
Old 01-05-2012, 07:15 AM
Posting Guru

Chebby foul... Friends don't let friends drive Chebbys!

I agree with not cropping out the scenery though.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Whachuwant?

He doesn't know any better! He's not a truck/car guy. Just buys the best deal. I can say that at one time it was a nice truck, but he's a GC and it gets beat to pieces. It might be a Chebby, but it's a shame to see something cared so little for.
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 01-05-2012, 07:22 AM
Posting Guru

I know how that is. My uncle is a big hunter and he works for Pike Electric. He destroys anything he drives. He's got a Duratrash right now and it looks horrible. I don't think it has an inch of paint that is not scratched from tree limbs or something. Makes me sad, even if it is a Chebby.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:24 AM
Senior User

awils961 WisWilly
Thanks chandler, I'm glad i went with theses tires and rims, too. Very nice in need. just needs some cosmetic work here and there, some stacks, new bumpers, and grill gard. I'll get there eventualy.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Great looking trucks guys, Wilson, love the CC there

CD, is your old Exp a V8
Gerry- re-ordered 2015 F350 Platinum, 2006 F350 Lariat Superduty FX4 6.0L for sale, white crew cab,.... Slackmaster #23
Old 01-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Canadian Trucker

Andrew the truck looks sweet, I like the homes in your neighborhood there, very vintage, G
Old 01-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Whachuwant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIGGER View Post
CD, is your old Exp a V8
Yes sir. V8 AWD. That thing was a beast in the snow. Could power drift it through the white stuff all day, confidently. Loved it. It saw quite a bit of mud out at hunt camp too.
Official Slackmaster #24
Old 01-05-2012, 11:18 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter

Tags
2006, 2011, 2012, 4x2, 4x4, bed, chandler's pampered ass, f150, f350, ford, gray, long, pics, pinstripe, show, sterling, truck