Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Parts & other Want to buy parts/accessories/tools.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2012, 01:32 AM
Postmaster

ATC Crazy has a very good reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a very good reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a very good reputation on FTE.ATC Crazy has a very good reputation on FTE.
WTB: '78-'79 D44 HD (8-lug)

I have been looking for 8 lug stuff for my 1/2 ton D44 for quite some time now with no luck.

I'm looking for complete axles in the SW Virginia area.

OR

If you have the complete knuckles, spindles, hubs, caliper brackets, spindle nuts, lockout hubs, and stub shafts needed (both sides)....shoot me a price shipped to 24014. I can pick up if in my area.

Old 01-09-2012, 02:40 AM
Senior User

kingbee is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a complete 410 44 out of a 78 f-250.Shipping would probably be high.Im in Mo. Ill take $400 lockout to lockout.Just let me know.Thanks B.K.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:41 AM
Tennessee Hillbilly

FineSeventyNine is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I will be parting a '79 F250 that's I still drive for hauling firewood. It has a D44 8-lug 4.10 gear. I'm in East TN close to Knoxville.
Frame and body are pretty much rusted away but there may be a few other good parts. It has a 400M(needs rebuild).....NP435......205 transfer case......that will be pulled before it goes to the scrapper.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:41 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other

Tags
78, d44, f100, f250, firewood, ford, hauling, lug