Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > General NON-Automotive Conversation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Pics or it didn't happen!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-22-2015, 12:43 PM
Dirty Old Man in training

BassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowplugger View Post
And for Memorial Day. Alot of people were brutally and painfully KILLED while trying to make sure we could post this thread, say we love Jesus, or just walk on the street safely. The least we can do is shed a painful tear in their honor.

Click the image to open in full size.
That's a couple of great pictures. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteFord View Post

--- "Four feet low and left, re-adjust and fire"

Well, she was out of her lane.
Old 05-22-2015, 12:59 PM
Posting Guru

BruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to beholdBruteFord is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
And for Memorial Day. Alot of people were brutally and painfully KILLED while trying to make sure we could post this thread, say we love Jesus, or just walk on the street safely. The least we can do is shed a painful tear in their honor.

I really wish I could celebrate holidays like memorial day without so much anger. Anger at politicians, and a good chunk of our great nation. A nation that would elect and even re-elect a "commander in chief" who can't be bothered to learn how to pronounce corpsman. I'll find it hard to post on FTE without breaking the rules.
“If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” ―Samuel Adams
Old 05-22-2015, 01:23 PM
Senior User

Glowplugger has a good reputation on FTE.Glowplugger has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
I really wish I could celebrate holidays like memorial day without so much anger. Anger at politicians, and a good chunk of our great nation. A nation that would elect and even re-elect a "commander in chief" who can't be bothered to learn how to pronounce corpsman. I'll find it hard to post on FTE without breaking the rules.

Amen brother. Just do what we do and recognize the holiday at home. If we had mandatory military enlistment at 18 for 2 years that politician's canidacy wouldn't have been anything more than a bad, bad joke.
Old 05-22-2015, 04:56 PM
Elder User

grasfarmr73 has a brilliant futuregrasfarmr73 has a brilliant futuregrasfarmr73 has a brilliant futuregrasfarmr73 has a brilliant futuregrasfarmr73 has a brilliant futuregrasfarmr73 has a brilliant futuregrasfarmr73 has a brilliant futuregrasfarmr73 has a brilliant futuregrasfarmr73 has a brilliant futuregrasfarmr73 has a brilliant futuregrasfarmr73 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassFantasizer View Post
Volga? I thought you said, "VOLVO"!

Attachment 119463
And yet Volvo's symbol just happens to be also recognized as the male symbol. Compensating?

'77 F-150 4x4 351M 4spd Explorer Custom flatbed aka "SKUNK"
'73 F-100 Ranger 2wd 300 NP435 "Kermit"
2001 Subaru Legacy GT 5spd
2004 Honda Pilot
Old 05-22-2015, 09:30 PM
Posting Guru

kla94 has a great reputation on FTE.kla94 has a great reputation on FTE.kla94 has a great reputation on FTE.kla94 has a great reputation on FTE.kla94 has a great reputation on FTE.kla94 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:

Deserves a repost. I have the up most respect for our service men and women. Especially our veterans. I won't get the thread shut down again, so I'll stop before I rant.
Old Today, 07:59 PM
Semper Fi Tell I Die!

Skip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputationSkip1970 has a superb reputation
thronsonskip
Quote:
I present you with the spoils of my GoogleFu.

boing!
Old Today, 07:59 PM