Arkansas Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Kramercd

December Chat/All Topic Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 10:15 AM
tojoski
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
December Chat/All Topic Thread

And just like that, another year almost gone..

Whats on everyone's wish list this year?

Old 12-01-2011, 10:43 AM
jgoodman6891
Elder User
Wish list.... I have to take a nap before I go to work tonight & it would take me hours to make a list. The #1 is probably pay off my mortgage. That wont happen unless I hit the powerball.

Originally Posted by ford1986f250hd
Man jgoodman if i had the cash or trade i would get it from you in a heartbeat.I used to have one just like it sold it to my dad he was suppost to sell it back but crushed instead.
Talking about my '82? Im game for a trade plus some cash. Parts that I might be able to use or can use, guns, shiny stuff, hell just about anything that could be used. an 8 hole wagon wheel in 16x8 or a dually rim for my 1 ton will go a long way.

Old 12-01-2011, 12:08 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Morning gentlemen...I really need to put some serous thought into what I'm going to get my wife for her birthday. I've got right at 3 weeks to come up with a plan.

From last month...
Man jgoodman if i had the cash or trade i would get it from you in a heartbeat.I used to have one just like it sold it to my dad he was suppost to sell it back but crushed instead.
I hear he's got a thing for Paintball guns I beat you could come up with a creative trade going that route.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:48 PM
ford1986f250hd
Junior User
Originally Posted by jgoodman6891
Wish list.... I have to take a nap before I go to work tonight & it would take me hours to make a list. The #1 is probably pay off my mortgage. That wont happen unless I hit the powerball.

Talking about my '82? Im game for a trade plus some cash. Parts that I might be able to use or can use, guns, shiny stuff, hell just about anything that could be used. an 8 hole wagon wheel in 16x8 or a dually rim for my 1 ton will go a long way.
Well it just so happens that i do have 3 16inch wagon wheels. And i could come uo with a dual wheel. Just how far would that go.I have a few other items just IM me.

Old 12-01-2011, 07:52 PM
ford1986f250hd
Junior User
Paintball gun? Huh now i wish i got into paintball guns.I've never shot one.

Old 12-01-2011, 11:09 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
I've shot a couple guns over the years, but never got into the sport. I guess it's always been a $$$ for me, got my funds funneled toward other projects. I keep asking why couldn't have been born rich instead of just good looking.

James, do you know if that paintball "park" is still there off Hwy 22 in Bloomer? I haven't been down that way in awhile. I remember when it opened about 10 years ago. Never stopped in, but it looked like it was a fair sized place to spread some paint around.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:05 AM
jgoodman6891
Elder User
Well it just so happens that i do have 3 16inch wagon wheels. And i could come uo with a dual wheel. Just how far would that go.I have a few other items just IM me.
3 you say... hmmm... and a dual wheel.... plus that transmission.... ya, you might be a new e-friend.

Some time I wish I would never have started. It can be cheap & fun or you can be like some ******* kids with even dumber parents that have to have that brand new $1000+ gun every year. The you have a few levels of BS, depends on what style you play.

Originally Posted by zhilton
I've shot a couple guns over the years, but never got into the sport. I guess it's always been a $$$ for me, got my funds funneled toward other projects. I keep asking why couldn't have been born rich instead of just good looking.

James, do you know if that paintball "park" is still there off Hwy 22 in Bloomer? I haven't been down that way in awhile. I remember when it opened about 10 years ago. Never stopped in, but it looked like it was a fair sized place to spread some paint around.
Thats one reason I kinda wish I never got started, $$$. If I never did or just from time to time, I would have a yard full of RUNNING trucks rather than 3 running & 4 not running.

All American Paintball...... Drove by there a month or two ago coming back from Fort Smith & looks like they are still open. Back in the 1st quarter of 2010 our team (well 2 of the 5) had a major falling out with the punk kids running the paintball side (they have a small cafe in there also). With how I am towards people, companies, brands, etc. once it goes sour between us once, I wouldnt **** on you if you were on fire. Now the owners of AAPB (Dave & Carolyn) are some damn good people & would help them out in a heart beat.

Currently I play at Crossroads Paintball in Clarksville. Unless something has changed in the past month or so, we are the largest field (55 acres I believe) & have the largest airball field in the state.

Crossroads Paintball | Facebook

This gallery is from back in September. ALOT has changed since then.

Old 12-02-2011, 11:59 PM
ford1986f250hd
Junior User
[quote=jgoodman6891;11105348]3 you say... hmmm... and a dual wheel.... plus that transmission.... ya, you might be a new e-friend.

I hear ya.The trans i have the wagon wheels ill have next couple days.The dual wheel i can get.How many?

"A junk yard is a rednecks paradise.

Old 12-03-2011, 08:50 AM
jgoodman6891
Elder User
[quote=ford1986f250hd;11108008]
3 you say... hmmm... and a dual wheel.... plus that transmission.... ya, you might be a new e-friend.

I hear ya.The trans i have the wagon wheels ill have next couple days.The dual wheel i can get.How many?

"A junk yard is a rednecks paradise.

Well, if you can get a load of 3/4 & 1 ton rims I could use, bring that trans/tcase & a little cash I believe I will knock $300 the price I have listed. Ill PM you my number.

In other news my chickens love their new carpet. I went & got a bale of hay from a friend for them. My 94 hauled it rather well even though it wasnt a full size round bail. If it wasnt for the 2 damn duck i would probably still have a little grass in there.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:57 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Thought for the day, Duct Tape can't fix stupid...but it sure can muffle the sounds they make. Had a light dusting on the Pavement Princess out here at the Fort this morning. I was hoping it would be later in the season...before it started this crap. But I guess it's more of that global warming. Had rain/snow mixed yesterday morning...so this morning wasn't a fluke.
In other news my chickens love their new carpet. I went & got a bale of hay from a friend for them. My 94 hauled it rather well even though it wasnt a full size round bail. If it wasnt for the 2 damn duck i would probably still have a little grass in there.
Sounds like you need to have duck for Christmas dinner then.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:10 PM
ford1986f250hd
Junior User
Just gotta say way to go Paul Junior

Old 12-07-2011, 08:29 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Holy smokes I'd forgotten just how bone chilling 18F can be. And that was this morning's low at the 5th wheel in Nevada. Now why do I continue to keep coming back? Oh yeah, still got a mortgage payment and kids to feed.
Just gotta say way to go Paul Junior
As in Tuttle of OCC fame?

Got this from a buddy...

Corvette Drivers Crash Into Each Other During Totally Idiotic Street Race - MustangForums.com

The guy shooting the video gets on my nerves with is gum chewing...but outcome is worth listening to this goober.

Old 12-08-2011, 10:11 AM
jgoodman6891
Elder User
Originally Posted by zhilton
Sounds like you need to have duck for Christmas dinner then.

I have already told my wife they are going to be eaten or given away. Eating them would allow me to get a good bit of beer in me while I kill & prep them for the grill. Hell, I might post them for sale on a couple of the paintball forums Im on for the hell of it. I put up a frozen turkey last year.

250hd, shoot me a PM with what you have or can get & we will go from there.

Old 12-08-2011, 12:15 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Afternoon gentlemen, first pot of coffee is gone...can make another if anyone is interested.
I have already told my wife they are going to be eaten or given away. Eating them would allow me to get a good bit of beer in me while I kill & prep them for the grill. Hell, I might post them for sale on a couple of the paintball forums Im on for the hell of it. I put up a frozen turkey last year.
Sounds like a win-win to me...get rid of the ducks & drink some beer.I seem to remember Elton Brown did a show on Tur-Duck-Kin. I know there was a duck stuffed into a turkey...think it was only chicken breast in the duck but I don't remember. I just remember watching it thinking to myself that looks tastey

Old 12-09-2011, 09:39 AM
TheWhiteBeast
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What they do is they debone the duck and chicken. I would take some ducks, already dead of course!

Quick Reply: December Chat/All Topic Thread