Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Buddy in Lake City wants a Raptor

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 07:38 AM
Biggziff
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buddy in Lake City wants a Raptor

I have a friend in Lake City CO who wants a Raptor (2012) He's looking for a dealer within 5-6 hours that will have a lot of inventory and no issues with allocation if he needs to order this truck. Bigger is better.

Suggestions?

thanks!

Old 12-07-2011, 09:39 AM
RIKIL
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd suggest using an auto broker. The will find a car anywhere in CO and WY if you like. You can test drive it and sign the paperwork for it in 15 min and NEVER set foot on a dealership. I did this for a subaru I bought, saved about $2000 and I avoided feeling the burning desire to kill a car salesman.

I used HM Brown but if you know of one, just call them. It's really the no-hassle way to get a car.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:59 AM
Biggziff
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by RIKIL
I'd suggest using an auto broker. The will find a car anywhere in CO and WY if you like. You can test drive it and sign the paperwork for it in 15 min and NEVER set foot on a dealership. I did this for a subaru I bought, saved about $2000 and I avoided feeling the burning desire to kill a car salesman.

I used HM Brown but if you know of one, just call them. It's really the no-hassle way to get a car.
Thanks...this isn't something we thought of. He's been very surprised that his efforts to buy a new 2012 Rubicon have been ignored by several dealerships around his area. He's paying cash..doesn't really dicker very much and would be a great client to have as he trades often and buys some nice toys for himself several times a year.

I'm sure he'll try the broker.

thanks

Old 12-07-2011, 10:07 AM
RIKIL
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Also, if he has a car or something to sell, the broker will shop that around for him as well.

g/l

Old 12-25-2011, 03:32 AM
akaFrankCastle
Senior User
If your buddy happens to be former military, or a member of USAA, I would recommend he utilize the USAA military purchase program. I went that route on my 08 Tacoma. Was great. I simply called the local dealer, told them what I wanted, and got a call back a day later to come down and look at what was available. They had a list of every truck in Colorado that met my criteria and I picked one off the list. The next day the truck was in Colorado Springs. I looked it over, gave it my blessing, and signed the paperwork. Best part is I knew EXACTLY what I was going to pay before the truck arrived here.