Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-2015 Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2012, 12:52 AM
Junior User

JimCantu is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0C View Post
I talked to a guy from coastaletech.com and he told me that the lockpick will work for my Raptors factory front and rear cam, I just hope I dont have all those issues like JimCantu on page 2
Im worried now!
Click the image to open in full size.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. There are many people out there using them with no problems at all. The unit is a pretty simple design I'm sure I just received a bad unit. If it would've had the unlimited time to input navigation information, I would've asked for a replacement instead of a refund without hesitation.
2012 F-250 CC 4x4, 6.7L PSD, SB, 3.31e, Tuxedo Black w/black interior, Lariat Ultimate with Chrome Pkg, FX4, 5th Wheel Prep, Dual Alternator, Spray in Bed Liner, Icon 4.5" Stage 1 Lift Kit w/6" rear block, AMP electric steps, 20x9" KMC XD-Series Hoss Wheels, 35x12.5 R20 Nitto Trail Grappler MT, Recon Black out LED Tail lights, side mirror light, cab lights, and bed illuminator kit, Weather Tech Window shields, Roll Bak Retractable tonneau cover, EZ Down Tail Gate Assist
Old 06-20-2012, 02:00 PM
Senior User

Thom12 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
For those of us still waiting to Coastaltech to make the Lockpick work with factory nav cameras, I had a boring day at work so I visited powerstroke nation and found this: 4dvue

I like this system much better and it would add the in-the-trailer cam everone wants.

Unfortunately, he is still trying to perfect it for the MY 11 &12 navs.

All the electronic firms out there and no one can crack Fords camera usage????

Also, I don't see where 4D Vue will allow for Nav input while driving. But I still like this setup much better.

Ya'll contact the company (I already did) and let them know you are interested and maybe the can get it on the street faster for us.
-2011 F-350 6.7L Powerstroke, C/C, Ultimate Lariot, SRW, LB, 5'er prep package and factory 5'er hitch, 4x4. Viair onboard air compressor and Firestone 2535 rear airbags (manual operated from cab). Duraflaps. Limited Edition Seats, Limited Edition rear end bounce @40-45 MPH.
Old 06-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Posting Guru

bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.bama29fan has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom12 View Post
For those of us still waiting to Coastaltech to make the Lockpick work with factory nav cameras, I had a boring day at work so I visited powerstroke nation and found this: 4dvue

I like this system much better and it would add the in-the-trailer cam everone wants.

Unfortunately, he is still trying to perfect it for the MY 11 &12 navs.

All the electronic firms out there and no one can crack Fords camera usage????

Also, I don't see where 4D Vue will allow for Nav input while driving. But I still like this setup much better.

Ya'll contact the company (I already did) and let them know you are interested and maybe the can get it on the street faster for us.
Man that would be sweet!!!!

SHAWN : PAA# 102 --
2012 F250 CC Lariat FX4 / White Platinum / 3.55e
2009 Outback Sydney 310BHS
Gone but not forgotten--2001 / 7.3L / 2wd / CC/ lwb / manual trans / dually / 160K
Old 06-20-2012, 05:06 PM