Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel SPONSORED BY:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2011, 02:48 PM

megawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputationmegawatt00 has a superb reputation
Chapter Events

This thread/sticky is designed to do two things:

- Bring new Chapter Events to a wider audience. Read below for Chapter Events like get-togethers (G2G), and other happenings.

- Encourage Chapter membership. You are encouraged to join your local Chapter, and participate in the "local" feel of FTE. There's nothing better than jawing with a bunch of local people who know just how you feel about your area. Scroll down the forum list and you'll find all the Chapter forums.

NOTE: Any Chapter questions or comments should be sent to the Chapter Leader of your local chapter, not me
01 F350 DRW, Autometer Gauges, Custom CAI with Petes Cover, 6" Miter Stacks, 38R Turbo, Casserly SS Injectors, Live tuned by DP-Tuner (F6) , and a bunch of other stuff some show, and some go. PAA #14
www.roadsidehelpnetwork.org
RIP Robin Gone but not forgotten....RIP Mark.. I'll never forget you!!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:30 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
Arkansas Chapter 6th anniversary meet!

If anybody is in the neighborhood next weekend, feel free to pop in:

AR 6th anniversary meet
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 03-20-2012, 02:12 PM
Louisiana Chapter LDR

fordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud offordpride has much to be proud of
Louisiana GTG

hey guys and gals were starting to plan a GTG if you would like to attend please post up.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...out-a-gtg.html

Thanks Mike.
96 F350 CC ZF5 53k with grandpas package
Louisiana FTE Member Map
Old 04-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Freshman User

omahaford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Omaha, Ne get together

Come on out guys this will be picnic in the park with people that appreciate good quality cars and trucks. Andy and Laura are real good people and ya can't beat Make A Wish for a charity to have proceeds to go to.

Nebraska Offroad 4x4 Association Meetup
$5 ENTRY JURIED CAR SHOW
& POTLUCK
Join us in Historic Downtown Bennington Nebraska for our $5 juried car show, potluck and auto enthusiast meet-up at: 15409 Warehouse St. Bennington NE 68007.

100% of Car show fees go to benefit the Nebraska Make-a-wish Foundation.

Please RSVP with the number of people in your group and what you are bringing to the potluck to Laura Estrada of Stephens Auto at: 402-238-2663, PO Box 110 Bennington NE 68007, stephens.auto@yahoo.com
Old 04-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Freshman User

omahaford is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahaford View Post
Come on out guys this will be picnic in the park with people that appreciate good quality cars and trucks. Andy and Laura are real good people and ya can't beat Make A Wish for a charity to have proceeds to go to.

Nebraska Offroad 4x4 Association Meetup
$5 ENTRY JURIED CAR SHOW
& POTLUCK
Join us in Historic Downtown Bennington Nebraska for our $5 juried car show, potluck and auto enthusiast meet-up at: 15409 Warehouse St. Bennington NE 68007.

100% of Car show fees go to benefit the Nebraska Make-a-wish Foundation.

Please RSVP with the number of people in your group and what you are bringing to the potluck to Laura Estrada of Stephens Auto at: 402-238-2663, PO Box 110 Bennington NE 68007, stephens.auto@yahoo.com
April 29th
Old 08-06-2012, 08:54 AM

Toreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputationToreador_Diesel has a superb reputation
Smile Houston Area Tech Day GTG Part Deux!!!

Everyone, I am pleased to announce another Houston Area Tech Day/GTG!

As many of you know, the last tech day was held January 21st, 2012 and was a great success.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...h-day-gtg.html

Pictures start here: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...day-gtg-9.html

My Pictures and Narrative: http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...ay-gtg-14.html

Faces were put to names, wrenches were turned, and trucks, as well as owners, left happy that day.

I haven't quite planned all the details yet, but based on a consensus of a few FTE'rs who attended the last Tech Day/GTG, October 27th, 2012 seems to be the best day for this. If the weather doesn't cooperate (i.e. Rain or other inclement weather) we'll move it back to November 3rd.

This is a great time to get those mods, heavy maintenance items, or fixes you've been putting off done. There will be PLENTY of skilled, experienced hands to help get the most complicated things done quickly.

Here are a few things that were done last tech day:

TXtinct- Hpx installed , Fuel Bowl Rebuild, and all new Glow Plugs.

Levimorris85- Guages installed and Hpx installed.

Swimholm- LPOP.

Coastie49- Coolant filter installed, fuel bowl rebuild, and blue fuel spring mod installed.

TXSailor- Glow Plugs.

RM2738- Full exhaust install with DPF delete.

While a few came to get their truck worked on, quite a few people actually came out not needing anything done to their truck, but to help others who needed help.

No matter what kind of Ford Truck you drive, whether you're a seasoned member of FTE or a newbie, and no matter what you need help with....let's all get together, turn some wrenches, put some faces to names, and have a great time!

Please RSVP and reply with whatever you may need done so I can start getting a head count together to determine how much room we're going to need. Thanks and look forward to seeing you all again!
Excursion & 6.7 Forum Mod Death Row Inmate #21
Black Beauty The Mighty 6.0: 2005 Ford Excursion Limited, 4wd "The 6.0" Bulletproofed by Powerstroke Enginuities Straight pipe, Atlas 40, Heavily RiffRaff'd, and Gearheaded
Big Red Beast The Mighty Excursion: 2001 Ford Excursion Limited, 2wd, "The 7.3" Built with blood and sweat by Me and Riffraff Diesel, heavily modded, also Gearheaded
FTE Guidelines
Old 08-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Senior User

lartross is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
bump it up ....
Larry 2000 F250 sd, sc, 4x4 long bed 7.3l psd, auto, hutch/harpoon, 6637, 4" turbo back w/high flow muffler ,bypass oil filter, coolant filter, BDP tunes, ELC coolant, Riff/Raff intercooler boots, cvs mod, John Woods valve body, bellowed up pipes, egt gauge, transmission temperature gauge, boost gauge, air bags with compresser, fuel pressure gauge. B.E.S.T. map
Old 08-06-2012, 10:13 AM
Elder User

pin8246 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.pin8246 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Sounds like fun. To bad im 5 hours away.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Senior User

lartross is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yeah, I'm about 4hrs out myself, but, I've been to some M/C [2000 BMW K1200LT] tech days in Houston and for the fun of getting together with like minded people, it was worth it to me. Plus, it's nice to hang out with the smart ones. I need all the help I can get.
Larry 2000 F250 sd, sc, 4x4 long bed 7.3l psd, auto, hutch/harpoon, 6637, 4" turbo back w/high flow muffler ,bypass oil filter, coolant filter, BDP tunes, ELC coolant, Riff/Raff intercooler boots, cvs mod, John Woods valve body, bellowed up pipes, egt gauge, transmission temperature gauge, boost gauge, air bags with compresser, fuel pressure gauge. B.E.S.T. map
Old 08-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Elder User

pin8246 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.pin8246 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lartross View Post
Yeah, I'm about 4hrs out myself, but, I've been to some M/C [2000 BMW K1200LT] tech days in Houston and for the fun of getting together with like minded people, it was worth it to me. Plus, it's nice to hang out with the smart ones. I need all the help I can get.
Yea your right next to me. Im over in Glen Rose.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Post Fiend

Neal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud ofNeal 97 250 has much to be proud of
Tennessee Chapter January GTG

Here is a link to the Chapter post:
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/12...th-2013-a.html

How about another GTG in January.

We are going to have another GTG at the Wild Wing Cafe on January 19th, 2013

Click the image to open in full size.

This place is located in West Knoxville.
11335 Campbell Lakes Dr.

Farragut, TN 37934

P: (865) 777-WING (9464)

If this doesn't say it all I don't know what does:
Click the image to open in full size.
And FORD Trucks !!

Come one, come all, bring your friends and your family. This is a family friendly environment and all are welcome.

I believe we should start gathering first before we eat. So I propose we start gathering at 1:00 for a meet and greet/truck show off. Then we go inside and get some grub at 3:00.
This is just a thought and I am open to suggestions on this subject.

So go around town and round up those Blue Ovals and come on down for the best GTG around.

PM me if you want and we can discuss more if you have suggestions.
97 F250 Full Force 275/200's, DP Tuner Live Tuned, Modded H2E, Terminated HPOS, Comp 910's, ARP studs, Swamps Pushrods, 6.oh Cooler, BDP elec. reg. return fuel, Valair dual disc clutch, RSK, D60, SD 1 ton springs DRD INMATE # 40
Neal's Pics and H2E install
Tennessee Chapter Member Join Chapter here
Old 05-30-2013, 04:15 AM
9 ECHO 1

A/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputationA/Ox4 has a superb reputation
Off Road GTG in SoCal. Last weekend in June. Pop by the So Cal chapter and look for the Ballinger OHV thread!
- Trey PAA Member #110
2002 F250 XLT CrewCab Short Bed 4x4 7.3L
My How-To Video Library
SoCal Chapter Member (Join us HERE)
Old 05-30-2013, 04:15 AM