Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RIKIL

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Posting Guru

Biggziff is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Biggziff is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Buddy in Lake City wants a Raptor

I have a friend in Lake City CO who wants a Raptor (2012) He's looking for a dealer within 5-6 hours that will have a lot of inventory and no issues with allocation if he needs to order this truck. Bigger is better.

Suggestions?

thanks!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:39 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.
I'd suggest using an auto broker. The will find a car anywhere in CO and WY if you like. You can test drive it and sign the paperwork for it in 15 min and NEVER set foot on a dealership. I did this for a subaru I bought, saved about $2000 and I avoided feeling the burning desire to kill a car salesman.

I used HM Brown but if you know of one, just call them. It's really the no-hassle way to get a car.
Red, 1992 F150, 351W, E4OD, Vortech V-2 Si trim blower, Snow Performance water/meth injection system, custom cam, Edelbrock Performer intake, Twisted Wedge 205cc heads, shorty full-length headers, MASS Air (converted), tuning with QuarterhorseRT, 4x4, short bed, 33" tires
Old 12-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Posting Guru

Biggziff is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Biggziff is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIKIL View Post
I'd suggest using an auto broker. The will find a car anywhere in CO and WY if you like. You can test drive it and sign the paperwork for it in 15 min and NEVER set foot on a dealership. I did this for a subaru I bought, saved about $2000 and I avoided feeling the burning desire to kill a car salesman.

I used HM Brown but if you know of one, just call them. It's really the no-hassle way to get a car.
Thanks...this isn't something we thought of. He's been very surprised that his efforts to buy a new 2012 Rubicon have been ignored by several dealerships around his area. He's paying cash..doesn't really dicker very much and would be a great client to have as he trades often and buys some nice toys for himself several times a year.

I'm sure he'll try the broker.

thanks
Old 12-07-2011, 11:07 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.RIKIL has a great reputation on FTE.
Also, if he has a car or something to sell, the broker will shop that around for him as well.

g/l
Red, 1992 F150, 351W, E4OD, Vortech V-2 Si trim blower, Snow Performance water/meth injection system, custom cam, Edelbrock Performer intake, Twisted Wedge 205cc heads, shorty full-length headers, MASS Air (converted), tuning with QuarterhorseRT, 4x4, short bed, 33" tires
Old 12-25-2011, 04:32 AM
Senior User

akaFrankCastle is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
If your buddy happens to be former military, or a member of USAA, I would recommend he utilize the USAA military purchase program. I went that route on my 08 Tacoma. Was great. I simply called the local dealer, told them what I wanted, and got a call back a day later to come down and look at what was available. They had a list of every truck in Colorado that met my criteria and I picked one off the list. The next day the truck was in Colorado Springs. I looked it over, gave it my blessing, and signed the paperwork. Best part is I knew EXACTLY what I was going to pay before the truck arrived here.
Old 12-25-2011, 04:32 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter