Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

California, Southern Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: wpnaes

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Freshman User

ccain is starting off with a positive reputation.
ccain529
Talking Here's my intro thread.

Hey guys... Long time lurker here. Some of you I've talked to, some of you will come to know me as the pain in the **** I am.

My name is Chris. I'm 5'-08", I like long walks on the beach... Oh crap... Wrong forum.

Anyway. I am the proud owner of a very clean, low mileage '95 F150 extended cab. Here's a pic:

Click the image to open in full size.

I used have a really sweet (look at my garage) '65 F250 called Grace. She was a tempermental old girl but she was a babe. Sadly, she had to go find a new home. She now resides in Georgia where, no doubt, she is being fickle.

Anyway, I look forward to interacting with you guys.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Admin Emeritus

SteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputationSteveBricks has a superb reputation
Howdy Chris. Welcome to the group

I like the beach too, but I'd rather drive
Join our Chapter *HERE*
9/21/54 - 9/25/09

Last edited by SteveBricks; 12-04-2011 at 08:06 AM.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:28 PM
Elder User

DieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to allDieselHardware is a name known to all
Welcome. That's a clean lookin OBS F150.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:40 AM
FTE NorCal chapter LDR

Nighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant futureNighteyez has a brilliant future
Nice looking truck, welcome to the family. You will like it here.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:59 AM
FTE SoCal Chapter LDR

wpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputationwpnaes has a superb reputation
Welcome Chris, we have a good group here as you've prolly figured.
2000 Excursion XLT V10 4x4 170K, front V's + 2'' level mini-pack, rear mod'd C's,, 315's, winch bumpers F/R, Viair system, Piaa lighting, Hellwig sent to GermanMike, dual Optimas, oily K&N, RedHeaded, scratchy paint, love taps at each corner.

Join the So Cal chapter here
Old 12-05-2011, 06:33 PM
My Backpack Gots Jets

Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.Daz00Excursion has a good reputation on FTE.
omg i love long walks on the beach naked also!!!!!!!

ahh poop...thought this was an AOL chat room [Bears Loving Bears]

welcome to SOCAL chapter FTE! haha
Old 12-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Freshman User

ccain is starting off with a positive reputation.
ccain529
Thanks for the welcome guys.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:40 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > California, Southern Chapter