Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2011, 01:52 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Riffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant future
/pages/Riffraff-Diesel/103160771064 riffraffdiesel
Riffraff Diesel Hoodies Now Available!

Riffraff Diesel: Riffraff Diesel Gray Hoodie Pre-Order
Old 11-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Because racetruck

duck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud ofduck fan has much to be proud of
Nice work Clay! (Pre)order coming your way!

Peter - NHRDA# 5078
2000 Excursion 7.3 - Lots of parts SOLD 2/2014
1997 F350 CCLB 4wd 7.3 PSD
1996 F250 XCab LB 4wd 7.3 PSD
Old 11-30-2011, 08:42 PM
Postmaster

woodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud ofwoodnthings has much to be proud of
Nice! Been waiting for these to come out!

2002 F-350 CCLB 4X4 Website, HD4R100 , T-500, Melling LPOP, Gen-2 FRx, Bellowed Up-Pipes, Riffraff OCR, , Braided Brake Lines, CAC Boots & Billet Plenums, Aeroforce Scangauge, 4" Diamond Eye, Powerslots, Ported Compressor Housing, DP Tuner-F6, AE, KCM S.S. HPX, S&B Filters intake, Quad pod w/ISSPRO EV2's, Big Head , 6.0L Trans Cooler,
Old 02-04-2012, 02:12 AM
Posting Guru

Layed Out 100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Layed Out 100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Hi Clay,I'm really close to making another order with you guys! But first I'm going to talk to the shop owner thats going to be doing the work and see if their is anything else that I may want/need to do to my 6.0 while he has it apart.......Right now my truck runs great but I REALLY want the ARP Headstud Kit,Black Onyx Head Gaskets just for piece of mind.

Also I ordered a RDP Complete CAC Intercooler Boot Kit from you guys and I should have just got the RDP CAC Intercooler "Hot Side" Boot Kit. Do you think I could return those extra parts for credit on my next big order?
53 f100 My build thread http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/97...ith-picts.html and http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/10...g-my-53-a.html
Old 02-04-2012, 02:12 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys

Tags
davidson, diesel, engine, excursion, f150, ford, harley, hoodie, hoodies, international, riffraff, sweatshirt, truck, women, woodnthings