Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2011, 10:32 PM
Senior User

Blown284 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Help needed

Just purchased some '05-07 Harley headlights. Read online that the swap is fairly simple, however, I'm stuck and needing some type of pigtail harness from the '00 > '05-07 headlights. Believe it's called the H13/9008?

Anyone done this swap that can lend a hand? I'm pretty mechanical but when it comes to electronics.....
Old 11-26-2011, 05:37 AM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Most of the repair pigtails I have used come from NAPA. You have a part number, so that's a good start.
Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Old 11-26-2011, 05:58 AM
Super Moderator

glruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputationglruff has a superb reputation
Tim here is some old discussion which may offer some help to you.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/70...tail-10-a.html
Old 11-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Brain dead

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Thanks George
Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Old 12-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Senior User

Not sure how I missed the updates in this thread :-( Thanks a ton for posting that. I have the pigtails on their way. I have the headlights already. Can't wait to install them!

Yanked the stock muffler off the truck today and put in some straight pipe. Whew what a difference and HOLY turbo sound! :-) I love it!
Old 12-26-2011, 06:20 PM
Senior User

I started the 05 harley conversion today. Not too hateful. Will post up pictures hopefully if I'm done tomorrow :-)
Old 12-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Senior User

Here's a couple of pictures:

Cut and ready to go:
Click the image to open in full size.

and complete:
Click the image to open in full size.

thanks again everyone!
Mods to date: MBRP 4" exhaust, ISSPro Ev2 gauges, Leveling kit, DIY 6673 intake, muffler delete, '05 leather front seats/console, Stereo upgrade, Scangauge II, HD headlight, new front grill, TW 6 POS w/SWAMPS tunes)
2012 VW Passat TDI
Old 12-27-2011, 12:58 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter