Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Posting Legend

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Please welcome Blown284

Please welcome Blown284 to the Maryland Chapter

Tim lives in Pasadena Maryland, and drives a 00 F 350 Diesel

Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Old 11-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Senior User

Blown284 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks. Lookin forward to meeting some folks here! :-)
Old 11-23-2011, 05:48 PM
Posting Legend

dustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputationdustybumpers has a superb reputation
We have a chat thread if you wish to come on over, and kick back
Click the image to open in full size. Md's November pull up a chair and chat thread

Charlie slackmaster #26
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Old 11-23-2011, 05:55 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Again...welcome to the MD Chapter. You just missed our last Meet and Greet. We prob won't have one in Dec.. hard to get people together then. But look for a thread for a Jan meet.

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 11-23-2011, 05:57 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPofMD View Post
Again...welcome to the MD Chapter. You just missed our last Meet and Greet. We prob won't have one in Dec.. hard to get people together then. But look for a thread for a Jan meet.
No rush. I'm sure that I'll need some help with gauges, exhaust and a few other things. Hopefully there's a few folks in here that have "been there done that" and can help me. Of course I will provide the alcohol and don't expect anything free.....

Still putting my list together of mods that I want to do. Gotta keep them simple since this is my towing vehicle for my ATV's. I have a car trailer that I'm converting to a toy hauler. Got the a/c up on the roof this past year and can't wait to do more :-)
Old 11-23-2011, 06:01 PM
Posting Legend

I don't drink, but I sometimes require help too, that pays the bill, lol

Charlie slackmaster #26
Old 11-26-2011, 03:17 PM
Senior User

Thanks everyone!
Old 11-26-2011, 03:17 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter