Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Older, Classic & Antique Trucks > 1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Box Style Ford Trucks

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2011, 10:57 AM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
4 door fridge

I thought you guys might enjoy looking at this.

GSA Auctions, General Services Administration, Government Site for Auctions

I wish I had the time and money to bring it home.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 11-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Gone But Not Forgotten

ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.ibuzzard has a great reputation on FTE.
Another member posted the same link in a thread yesterday.For someone with the skills, money, and desire(pick any two)it would be a great,unique vehicle.
Anthony...Hey Kevin....Silly Boy...Hey John...Hey Dan... WOW! OYE!...OH
CRAP...just for giggles...GREAT JOB...Nice Work Tard!...takes a "womans
touch"...TeeHee...you jerks."
Old 11-23-2011, 06:21 PM
Post Fiend

spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.spurredon has a great reputation on FTE.
Would that be called a "Side by Side"?
Old 11-23-2011, 08:34 PM
Post Fiend

husker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to beholdhusker is a splendid one to behold
I saw that after I posted it. I may go and take a look at it just for fun since it is here.
Old 11-24-2011, 07:50 AM
Posting Guru

Walston has a very good reputation on FTE.Walston has a very good reputation on FTE.Walston has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by husker View Post
I saw that after I posted it. I may go and take a look at it just for fun since it is here.
Post what you find out, maybe some more pictures. I wonder what engine is in it and what kinds shape the floor of the cab is in. My wife would kill me, but I kinda like the looks of the truck.

http://bigjohnstractor.com/
Old 11-24-2011, 09:19 AM
Post Fiend

I'll try to get down to see it, but with the holiday, the storage area may not be open until Monday. I know where they store these things and it is all fenced in and pretty secure and hard to get to unless they are open.
78 Bronco
54 F250
64 Thunderbird
Old 11-24-2011, 09:19 AM