Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-23-2011, 06:25 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

fordmdb has a very good reputation on FTE.fordmdb has a very good reputation on FTE.fordmdb has a very good reputation on FTE.
Friday / Saturday Sale!

Friday / Saturday Sale ONLY!

X3 devices are $379 with 3 custom maps/tunes for vehicle.
Comes with FREE shipping and if you order Friday / Saturday you get a FREE Dash Scan and or FREE KIWI MPG Meter. (your choice) (while supplies last)

Call us to order Friday / Saturday

Click the image to open in full size.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/5-Sta...92086367552400
Old 11-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Senior User

Fishing_Uncle has a good reputation on FTE.Fishing_Uncle has a good reputation on FTE.Fishing_Uncle has a good reputation on FTE.
I will be giving you a call on Friday. I have heard such great things about your tunes and the V10 so I have been budgeting it into my "to do" list ... I can't wait.
Old 11-25-2011, 03:40 PM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

fordmdb has a very good reputation on FTE.fordmdb has a very good reputation on FTE.fordmdb has a very good reputation on FTE.
Hi Guys
Tomorrow is last day for sale if interested. We still have some dash scans and KIWI MPG devices.

thanks
Mike
https://www.facebook.com/pages/5-Sta...92086367552400
Old 11-26-2011, 05:28 PM
New User

scottsvtx is starting off with a positive reputation.
WOW! Wish I had seen this earlier in the day. Been looking at the different websites pretty much all day looking for something for my new truck. Even reading post on here. Just decided to click on the see all post by vendor and BAM. sucks
Old 11-26-2011, 05:28 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys

Tags
f250, kiwi, meter, mpg