Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Florida Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Florida Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jimmyb08SD

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2011, 09:24 AM
Dirty Old Man in training

BassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb08SD View Post
Awesome, are you a Chapter Member yet? If not please join us and sponsor your meet as a chapter meet. Please feel free to post a thread here in the chapter forums about your meet and give a link to the discussion thread. The chapter really could use some active members, so please join and ask the other members you are meeting with to join also. Give us some details and maybe some of us can make it also!
There's a process for official membership? Who knew???? Pass along the details and I'll get it done.

HardRESET started a thread on the Florida Chapter forum.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...et-sortof.html

So far, our meet is something of an ad hoc affair. HardRESET and I are meeting SkySkiJason (North Georgia chapter) as he travels through Florida on Christmas vacation. We're meeting in Lake City on December 27. The exact time hasn't been determined yet, but should be as soon as we know more about Jason's travel itinerary.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Senior User

mudfuel06 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wow, I go away for awhile and things get interesting. Ideas for a design---Since they are the State Champs, you could put a FSU logo in. What about something with citrus trees in the background? Bass, I might be down for a meet in Lake City, it's not too far of a drive from Chiefland.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Dirty Old Man in training

BassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudfuel06 View Post
Wow, I go away for awhile and things get interesting. Ideas for a design---Since they are the State Champs, you could put a FSU logo in. What about something with citrus trees in the background? Bass, I might be down for a meet in Lake City, it's not too far of a drive from Chiefland.
I like the FSU logo idea. "State Champs" just happens to be a good excuse.

Citrus trees? They could be appropriate if someone seriously suggests "that other school"
Old 12-15-2011, 02:27 PM
Why yes, it is that big..

hardRESET is a splendid one to beholdhardRESET is a splendid one to beholdhardRESET is a splendid one to beholdhardRESET is a splendid one to beholdhardRESET is a splendid one to beholdhardRESET is a splendid one to behold
kevin@thecomputergnome.com kevin@thecomputergnome.com
Talking What is this one, chopped liver???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudfuel06 View Post
... Bass, I might be down for a meet in Lake City, it's not too far of a drive from Chiefland.
mudfuel06, what about this one, Florida Chapter Meet... sortof, that one is even closer to you, like 30 - 60 minutes.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:35 PM
Elder User

809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.
Im gonna start putting the ideas that some of you have thrown in the pot into design this weekend and see what come out of it. I will try to incorporate you alls Ideas into the design but please bare with me if I miss something. I will thou try and capture the feel for everyone's input yet make it as simple as possible, Don't wanna clutter it. I will try and make 3 diferent designs then cast a poll for which one we will wanna work on more for a finished product.

Some have suggested to keep the same look but change the ford logo into something else representing the chapter and what we stand for. If that is the case I'd like your oppinions on personolizing each one with our username on the golf coast area of the map to personalize each member's badge. It will help use the empty space on the golf where the FTE is on my current badge. Then spell out "Ford Truck Enthusiasts" over the Florida Member. What do you guys think?
Air Force edition.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Elder User

809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.
Here is one I been working on... It's a jpeg image with low rez... The finished product will be vectered in high def..

Click the image to open in full size.
Air Force edition.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:13 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.
Have you heard from Ford yet? Hold on a bit they have given their blessing to several other chapters, They say it takes about 4 weeks. If they give the go ahead, I believe we can get it approved through FTE without any problems. I still like it better with the Ford logo in it.

2014 F150 STX

Jim, Fl. Chapter Leader"Army Vet. and American for Life"
View my Gallery here- or http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/me...lorer+xlt.html
Join the
Florida Chapter Here
Old 12-20-2011, 07:27 AM
Why yes, it is that big..

hardRESET is a splendid one to beholdhardRESET is a splendid one to beholdhardRESET is a splendid one to beholdhardRESET is a splendid one to beholdhardRESET is a splendid one to beholdhardRESET is a splendid one to behold
kevin@thecomputergnome.com kevin@thecomputergnome.com
Thumbs down Very sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 809taino View Post
Here is one I been working on... It's a jpeg image with low rez... The finished product will be vectered in high def..

Click the image to open in full size.
809taino, do not take this the wrong way but I do not like that one at all...

Just my opinion, which are like ***holes, everybody has one...
Old 12-20-2011, 01:53 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardRESET View Post
809taino, do not take this the wrong way but I do not like that one at all...

Just my opinion, which are like ***holes, everybody has one...
To be honest with you I don't like it either... The Florida map is a wired shape to work with. Unlike Texas or Tennessee where there is solid space to design. I would preferred the original Ideal like Jimmy said so I'm waiting a bit longer.
Air Force edition.
Old 12-27-2011, 10:00 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.
Patience is a virtue, but sometimes it really sucks! Nothing worse than waiting.

2014 F150 STX

Join the
Florida Chapter Here
Old 01-08-2012, 11:54 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Have you heard anything yet?

2014 F150 STX

Join the
Florida Chapter Here
Old 01-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb08SD View Post
Have you heard anything yet?
Nothing yet... I been really busy lately and haven't had much time to log on..
We might just have to go to plan B.
Air Force edition.
Old 01-28-2012, 12:26 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Looking like plan B is where we are heading, can you re post some options so we can see what everyone likes?

2014 F150 STX

Join the
Florida Chapter Here
Old 02-21-2012, 09:03 AM
New User

bigjake62505 is starting off with a positive reputation.
The logo with the ford logo was awesome I hope ford let's you use it.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Senior User

microdevil45 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Just checkin in to see how things are going with the logo. Any new news?

Member: Florida Chapter.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:14 PM