Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Florida Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Florida Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jimmyb08SD

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2011, 10:18 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.
Great job on the sticker design 809, 1st step I will need to take it to the FTE administrators for approval. I will check with them and get back to you ASAP.

2014 F150 STX

Jim, Fl. Chapter Leader"Army Vet. and American for Life"
View my Gallery here- or http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/me...lorer+xlt.html
Join the
Florida Chapter Here
Old 11-27-2011, 10:53 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.jimmyb08SD has a very good reputation on FTE.
Here is what I got so far.

Images and Logos: Any images, logos or printed material used to identify or promote your chapter must first be approved by FTE staff.

If you are planning on making them for any other states it would have to go through that states Chapter Leader, and be approved.

The photobucket pic is not working, please add the pic to your gallery and then post it in the thread again.

I will let you know when I have more info.
Thanks Jim

2014 F150 STX

Join the
Florida Chapter Here
Old 11-27-2011, 11:20 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

http://www.hdforums.com/forum/attach...ut-pichers.jpg

Couldn't resist!

2014 F150 STX

Join the
Florida Chapter Here
Old 11-28-2011, 03:27 AM
Elder User

809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb08SD View Post
Sorry, I forgot that i moves some pics around on my photo bucket account and forgot to reset them here. I've since fixed that. Thank your for your info and attention to the sticker issue. I look forward to knowing what they the admins response to your request an hope they approve.

Here is the finish product. Feel free to use it as your signature if you like.

Click the image to open in full size.
Air Force edition.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:35 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

As per one of our Super Mods, the design should be fine as long as we first have Fords approval to use their logo, and then I will post a poll so members can give their vote of approval and make any suggestions they may have. Final step will be to submit to FTE for final approval. I really like it!

2014 F150 STX

Join the
Florida Chapter Here
Old 11-29-2011, 12:32 AM
Elder User

809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.809taino has a great reputation on FTE.
Sounds good to me. I sent a request to use the logo from ford. Just waiting for a reply. The pole sounds good.
Air Force edition.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:23 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

tcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputation
Looks great to me. If Ford will approve it, I'm on board!

If my Aunt had stones, she'd be my Uncle...
Old 11-29-2011, 10:39 AM
Dirty Old Man in training

BassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbofade View Post
Looks great to me. If Ford will approve it, I'm on board!
And if they don't, we can just use tcbofade's profile pic.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:00 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

tcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputationtcbofade has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassFantasizer View Post
And if they don't, we can just use tcbofade's profile pic.
I'm all for it, but I don't think that my Mrs. will approve...

Old 11-29-2011, 11:14 AM
Dirty Old Man in training

BassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputationBassFantasizer has a superb reputation
Well, I guess the next logical question is, "is your profile pic one of your Mrs."?

Old 11-29-2011, 11:16 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassFantasizer View Post
Well, I guess the next logical question is, "is your profile pic one of your Mrs."?

Oh yes.

Old 11-30-2011, 12:25 AM
Elder User

i should be getting an update on the ford logo request from ford. Their email says they will be getting back to me with in 7 business days. I submitted it on the 23rd of Nov. Cross your fingers!!
Air Force edition.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:10 PM
FTE Chapter Leader

Keep us posted

2014 F150 STX

Join the
Florida Chapter Here
Old 12-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb08SD View Post
Keep us posted
Might be good idea if you also put in a request to use the logo since your the leader of the chapter. might sound sweeter then just a member, I can send you the necessary files you'll need to show as a sample. Or you can copy and paste the one here. either way the link to request to use the ford logo is https://fordbrandlicensing.com/Default.asp it's a 1 minute app and very basic. Might speed things along.
Air Force edition.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:51 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

I will not be the manufacturer of the stickers, so I do not want my name on any logo rights or licensing. We may have to eliminate the Ford logo if it will present any problems or have any costs. Lets see what they tell you and go from there. No need to rush the process, please remember at this point this is only a suggestion for a Chapter logo. It has not been approved at the Chapter level or through FTE.

2014 F150 STX

Join the
Florida Chapter Here
Old 12-04-2011, 12:51 AM