Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2011, 03:26 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Peragon is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Peragon Truck Bed Cover FTE Discount ends Nov. 30!

Last call - the FTE member discount on a Peragon truck bed cover ends November 30!
  • $40 off! Peragon already offers an unbeatable value for a solid aluminum, retractable truck bed cover. This just makes it even better.
  • It's exclusive! This discount is only available to FTE members. Please provide your member name in your online order comments or tell us when ordering by phone. Example: "My ford-trucks.com member name is: x. Please apply the $40 FTE discount to my order." We'll apply the discount and adjust your order total before processing. If you're not a member, join!
  • Limited time! Don't snooze - this offer ends at midnight on Wednesday, November 30, 2011. What better Christmas gift for your Ford truck?
  • PLUS a Military / Law Enforcement / Fire Discount! If you're active or retired Military / LE / Fire, we'll give you an additional $25 discount and a FREE Tailgate Seal Kit. Just mention it in your online order comments or when ordering by phone, then email us a copy of your ID or other proof of status. We'll adjust your order total and add the free Tailgate Seal before processing your order. It's a small way for us to honor those who serve our country. (There is no time limit for this discount. It is available anytime to qualified Peragon customers.)
The Peragon truck bed cover has been Made in the USA for almost 13 years. Our third generation cover launched in February this year and is earning positive reviews on this forum:

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...tallation.html
http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/11...ck-covers.html

I'm happy to answer any questions about our product, or you can contact our friendly Customer Support team right here in Minnesota: (877) 473-7246.

Old 11-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Super Moderator

powerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputationpowerstroke72 has a superb reputation
Moved to the Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys forum.
2011 F-350 4x4 Lariat Ultimate, Oxford White / Pale Adobe 6.7L PSD 3.55 ELD / Gone but not forgotten.
Moderators, Guidelines, and How They are Enforced / FTE Forum Guidelines

RIP Steve (Bricks) Price........Godspeed my good friend. RIP Paul / Hdslider.....you are truly missed.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:12 AM
New User

ccrossland is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peragon View Post
Last call - the FTE member discount on a Peragon truck bed cover ends November 30!
  • $40 off! Peragon already offers an unbeatable value for a solid aluminum, retractable truck bed cover. This just makes it even better.
  • It's exclusive! This discount is only available to FTE members. Please provide your member name in your online order comments or tell us when ordering by phone. Example: "My ford-trucks.com member name is: x. Please apply the $40 FTE discount to my order." We'll apply the discount and adjust your order total before processing. If you're not a member, join!
  • Limited time! Don't snooze - this offer ends at midnight on Wednesday, November 30, 2011. What better Christmas gift for your Ford truck?
  • PLUS a Military / Law Enforcement / Fire Discount! If you're active or retired Military / LE / Fire, we'll give you an additional $25 discount and a FREE Tailgate Seal Kit. Just mention it in your online order comments or when ordering by phone, then email us a copy of your ID or other proof of status. We'll adjust your order total and add the free Tailgate Seal before processing your order. It's a small way for us to honor those who serve our country. (There is no time limit for this discount. It is available anytime to qualified Peragon customers.)
The Peragon truck bed cover has been Made in the USA for almost 13 years. Our third generation cover launched in February this year and is earning positive reviews on this forum:

I'm happy to answer any questions about our product, or you can contact our friendly Customer Support team right here in Minnesota: (877) 473-7246.
A little late to this dance - just got a new truck, have been researching your product and am considering your bed cover. Any chance you would extend the discount offer to a newbie?
Old 12-18-2011, 09:33 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrossland View Post
A little late to this dance - just got a new truck, have been researching your product and am considering your bed cover. Any chance you would extend the discount offer to a newbie?
I apologize for the delayed response. For some reason I just received the email alert that a new post had been made to this thread!

We're not running the full $40 discount, but if you mention this forum and your user name when ordering, we'll give you a discount that's close - just for being a member of this forum.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:55 PM
New User

ccrossland is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks for the discount! ordered it on Friday and hope it arrives in Des Moines before next weekend!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:31 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccrossland View Post
Thanks for the discount! ordered it on Friday and hope it arrives in Des Moines before next weekend!
You're welcome - I appreciate the order! It is set to ship today, so you will have tracking numbers by this evening. Des Moines is a 1-2 day destination from Minnesota, so you will have it in time to surprise your truck for Christmas!

Old 04-05-2014, 06:30 PM

ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
ctubutis ctubutis ctubutis
I just found this (was nosing through the Vendor Directory) and hafta say this thing looks cool! I really like the designed & made in USA aspect, too.

But, here's the thing... My truck is a 1981 F350 (8' bed) but I have to wonder why your cutoff year is 1987 when the 1980-86 models are virtually identical? Could it be reasonably adapted to pre-1987 beds?

I won't have money for such a thing anytime soon, anyway, so it really doesn't matter, but it'll be something on my Wish List if it can be made to work.

I use my truck mostly for hauling firewood in the wintertime, I like how the video shows the thing is removable as I tend to haul full-length tree trunks and would worry about smashing it.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:34 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctubutis View Post
But, here's the thing... My truck is a 1981 F350 (8' bed) but I have to wonder why your cutoff year is 1987 when the 1980-86 models are virtually identical? Could it be reasonably adapted to pre-1987 beds?
Glad you found us! And a great question. It really comes down to demand and R&D time to find, measure and test mount a cover on any given truck bed. The demand is low for Peragon covers to fit the 1987-1996 F-series, so we haven't invested the time to look at the generation before that.

It is possible the generations are quite similar. There are two aspects to consider: 1) the inside length and width (front and back) measured at the top of the bed and 2) the bed lip design for mounting. The dimensions would be pretty easy to compare, where it gets sticky is the mounting. Until our engineering team has had a chance to evaluate the lip design and test fit mounting, we hold off on offering a cover for a truck bed.

Old 05-19-2014, 12:59 PM
New User

KR2012F250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Current FTE Discount Offers

Quote:

Are you currently offering any discounts to FTE members? I am in the market for 2012 F250 shortbed cover.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:07 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR2012F250 View Post
Are you currently offering any discounts to FTE members? I am in the market for 2012 F250 shortbed cover.
I'm glad to hear a Peragon truck bed cover made your short list! Yes, we are offering a bonus for FTE members. For details, please email our team "sales at peragon dot com" or use the email / live chat links on our website. Just mention this forum and your user name.

Old 05-19-2014, 02:21 PM
New User

KR2012F250 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
I'm glad to hear a Peragon truck bed cover made your short list! Yes, we are offering a bonus for FTE members. For details, please email our team "sales at peragon dot com" or use the email / live chat links on our website. Just mention this forum and your user name.
Thank you, I will be contacting you shortly.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:51 PM
New User

Jstbcuz is starting off with a positive reputation.
I too am looking at a bed cover. Do I qualify ? I will email you also
Just bought my first ever ford truck

Last edited by Jstbcuz; 07-12-2014 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Add text
Old 07-13-2014, 09:01 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstbcuz View Post
I too am looking at a bed cover. Do I qualify ? I will email you also
Just bought my first ever ford truck
Congrats on the new Ford truck! Yes, as a member of this forum you would be eligible for a special offer and if you email us, our team will get you the details.

Old 08-17-2014, 03:07 PM
Elder User

MIKE1646 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sent email to Peragon, let's see what they have to say and I'll order one.
Old 08-17-2014, 04:59 PM

ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
ctubutis ctubutis ctubutis
I'd like to get one someday, too - after a whole bunch of other stuff, though....
Old 08-17-2014, 04:59 PM