1978 - 1996 Big Bronco  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pull-A-Part Bronco

Old 11-22-2011, 02:58 PM
masseysbronco
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, mine were both a busted mess as well (93 too). JB weld makes a two part plastic expoxy that will fill in all that nicely. It even dries to about the same color as the inside. Those things are basically spring loaded so it's pretty rare to find them intact. As long as the outsides of them look good i'd just fix em.

Old 11-22-2011, 03:10 PM
TheWhiteBeast
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am interested in the fuel tank, hangar, pump, and straps. The PnP's near me have 0 broncos with the newer pump style.

Old 11-23-2011, 09:21 AM
captradiator
Elder User
TWB,

What year models? As for fuel tanks, all the ones I have seen at P-A-P have been slashed open.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:20 AM
TheWhiteBeast
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, a new one isn't too spendy. It's the hanger/sending unit that is expensive.

Old 11-23-2011, 11:05 AM
captradiator
Elder User
TWB,

Okay, I will check on hangers and senders when I go back to P-A-P Friday.

Old 11-23-2011, 03:00 PM
masseysbronco
Posting Guru
captradiator

I know i'm allready asking alot getting that 4x4 linkage for me, but if there is any way to get the small lever off the transfercase (what the linkage pops onto) it would really help me out. Mine is held on with a 10mm nut, but i'm not sure how the later model ones are attatched. There is a small "E" clip on the inside of the case that holds the whole thing on, so a good pry from the end of a tire iron might just persuade it to come loose from the outside. I don't absolutley have to have it, but it would help. Just please don't hurt yourself trying to get it if it puts up a fight.

Again, this is the little armature on the t-case that the rest of the linkage attatches too (about 3" long x .75" tall)

Old 11-24-2011, 06:46 PM
96ford250
Elder User
Originally Posted by Edgethis
Sweet! How much you want for it? Its for the 92-96 dash I hope, right?
im pretty sure ill dig it out of the garage tomarrow and post a pic. but id send it for like 5 bucks to cover the shipping

Old 11-26-2011, 06:26 AM
Muchacho
New User
I need door bumpers and door pillar plugs for Bronco 90, could you please check this thread for pics https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...-question.html I am not sure if they are the same or not on 92-96 model

thanks

Old 11-26-2011, 09:47 AM
masseysbronco
Posting Guru
The bottom most hole in each frame is for the dome light switch. There should be wiring and a connector in there somewhere. The top one I believe is just a rubber plug. You could put some foil HVAC tape over them in the meantime if your afraid of water getting in there.

Old 11-26-2011, 10:18 AM
Grogtronics
Senior User
I'm looking for a rear tailgate assembly with glass for my '88 bronco can you inquire about the price of it? I would like to compare prices to my area.
Thanks

Also I have the entire plastic interior for the "custom style" AKA bare bones out of my '88 it is the blueish green color. I painted my truck a few years ago and when I started to install the interior again it just didn't look good with the new paint color so I swaped out the entire inside. The dash board is in great shape since it always had a dash pad covering it. No fading or cracks.
looking to get it out of my garage also have the door panals,front window trim,rear side window trim. I don't have any pics but if some one is interested in the stuff I can get them for you.

Old 11-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Muchacho
New User
Originally Posted by masseysbronco
The bottom most hole in each frame is for the dome light switch. There should be wiring and a connector in there somewhere. The top one I believe is just a rubber plug. You could put some foil HVAC tape over them in the meantime if your afraid of water getting in there.
The dome light switches are located in the front side of the doors (where the hinges are), and they work perfectly. Are there 2 different types of dome light switches?

Old 11-26-2011, 07:57 PM
masseysbronco
Posting Guru
Maybe someone switched yours out. Mine are on the latch side of the door.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Muchacho
New User
Maybe someone switched yours out. Mine are on the latch side of the door.
Well, what I have at the hinges side is a door jamb switch, looks like this one

It's wired to dome light to turn it on/off, but I am not sure that this is the original setup. Anyway, if the hole is for the dome light switch, now I don't need it, so I just need to put some rubber there to cover the hole.

Thank you!

Old 11-28-2011, 09:34 AM
captradiator
Elder User
captradiator

I know i'm allready asking alot getting that 4x4 linkage for me, but if there is any way to get the small lever off the transfercase (what the linkage pops onto) it would really help me out. Mine is held on with a 10mm nut, but i'm not sure how the later model ones are attatched. There is a small "E" clip on the inside of the case that holds the whole thing on, so a good pry from the end of a tire iron might just persuade it to come loose from the outside. I don't absolutley have to have it, but it would help. Just please don't hurt yourself trying to get it if it puts up a fight.

Again, this is the little armature on the t-case that the rest of the linkage attatches too (about 3" long x .75" tall)
Massey,

Okay, I have the shifter, mounting plate, bolts and shift boot in hand. Sadly, none of the four trucks at P-A-P have the two pieces of linkage that you need. Oh, the plate is stamped A4OD.

Old 11-28-2011, 09:40 AM
Edgethis
Lead Driver
Received 362 Likes on 273 Posts
Originally Posted by 96ford250
im pretty sure ill dig it out of the garage tomarrow and post a pic. but id send it for like 5 bucks to cover the shipping
PM sent! Thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pull-A-Part Bronco