Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Marketplace > Want to Buy > WTB - Parts & other
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

WTB - Parts & other Want to buy parts/accessories/tools.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2011, 11:51 AM
Thread Ender

Studawg has a great reputation on FTE.Studawg has a great reputation on FTE.Studawg has a great reputation on FTE.Studawg has a great reputation on FTE.Studawg has a great reputation on FTE.
Excursion 2nd Row Buckets

I want some 2nd row buckets, in Tan leather. No cloth, no two-tone. I have a second row bench that I can trade if you want.

Thanks

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years there'd be a shortage of sand.”
― Milton Friedman
Old 11-20-2011, 12:55 PM
Junior User

05Xdriver is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
This is going to b a real tough find. The oem seats just arn't out there. Just an FYI, the power front captain seats will fit in the middle row. There's a special bracket u need but they work nice and look nice. All in if you can find them used you are looking at about 800 bucks.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:46 PM
New User

truckfit is starting off with a positive reputation.
hello. i am new to the x site. i wanted to know more about the special brackets needed to install front captain seats in the 2nd row. where can i get these brackets from? thank you
Old 04-16-2013, 09:46 PM