The dealer near me has a new 2010 thinking about purchase
The website they still want 45,000 for it its a el 4wd. What is a fair price you think I should pay for this I will be paying cash. If I purchase this I want a new expedition. But dont want to spend 55k on the one I want, If I dont purchase this will be getting a 2012 ford explorer.
I will be paying cash should I tell him that when I offer him the 36,000 or wait and see if he accepts. Also yeah I know what you mean it is strange its still there being a 2010. I really hope I can get my hands on one.