Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Australia Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: ChunderDownUnder

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2011, 03:30 AM
Elder User

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Oil pump pissing out oil

Fekkin oil underneath everywhere ,tracked it back to my oil pump,thought it was rear main seal (heart stopped) tracked it down to the fekkin 1 that is on the bottom left handside of the pump,don @ rocket sports trucks said it will cost me $800 too fix it,i see clay has a kit (i think its the right kit ?)
Riffraff Diesel: Serviceable Long Threaded HPOP plug
but im not real confident doing the repair myself,cuz i have to remove the pump,then put that gizmo in..

OR would one of clays performance pumps be a better option.
Riffraff Diesel: Terminator T500 HPOP

Wot ya think..
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 11-11-2011, 04:42 AM
Posting Guru

ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.
Im sure there is plenty of write ups on the non serviceable plug. Many have done it. Joey's HPOP would be overkill unless you are going for more HP or upgrade sticks.. Man you have to stop going to Rocket bro.

Heres a write up on how to remove and install HPOP

https://www.dieselsite.com/pdffiles/...structions.pdf

Im sure the kit comes with instructions as well. All I can remember is you may want to heat the plug first before removal and keep the HPOP machine face down so the checkball dont fall out.
I wish you lived closer man I would give ya hand.

Have a read of this
http://www.dieselorings.com/docs/service_plug.pdf
join the Australian Chapter here-Join Chapter
Old 11-11-2011, 09:59 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Riffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant futureRiffraff Performance has a brilliant future
/pages/Riffraff-Diesel/103160771064 riffraffdiesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkelly View Post
Fekkin oil underneath everywhere ,tracked it back to my oil pump,thought it was rear main seal (heart stopped) tracked it down to the fekkin 1 that is on the bottom left handside of the pump,don @ rocket sports trucks said it will cost me $800 too fix it,i see clay has a kit (i think its the right kit ?)
Riffraff Diesel: Serviceable Long Threaded HPOP plug
but im not real confident doing the repair myself,cuz i have to remove the pump,then put that gizmo in..

OR would one of clays performance pumps be a better option.
Riffraff Diesel: Terminator T500 HPOP

Wot ya think..
I wouldn't pay $800 for someone to do that. It isn't bad and if you have questions just give us a call and we can walk you through it.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:39 PM
Elder User

Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Nkelly is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riffraff Performance View Post
I wouldn't pay $800 for someone to do that. It isn't bad and if you have questions just give us a call and we can walk you through it.
Righto clay,i'll have a crack.
I'll order that kit of you.

Brian i know what your saying,there is no way i was gunna give them 800 bucks for that,i'd rather buy a pump of clay anyday.

800 bucks their off their heads,but thats whats its like,lyn wants a chrome fuel tank door, i can get 1 from the states for 90 bucks RPS have them for 250 bucks LOL.

I like the carbon fibre dash,BUT have a look at the price they want http://www.rocketsportstrucks.com.au/dashes.html some people have more money than brains.
2005 FORD F250 7.3L, Maxxis BigHorns 35's,16x10 alloy rims,5"Procomp/Icon Vehicle Dynamics lift,AIH Delete,CCV,FRX,HPX, OCR,JW valve body,mag-hytec rear diff cover,Riffraff Billet plenums,Clays ported housing+11 blade comp wheel,Bellowed up-pipes,Garrett turbo outlet,F6 chip,Custom 4" to 5" exhaust,All from clay @ RiffRaff,BD big trans sump,Carpc got the ****,got a IPAD in the dash now
Old 11-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Posting Guru

ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.ChunderDownUnder has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riffraff Performance View Post
Way to go Clay. This is why I like doing business with him. Most peeps over here sell this ****e for 3 times the price, dont have any knowledge of the product and are not interested in you after the purchase.

Bryan dont forget to order replacement gaskets for the HPOP reservoir and I would replace all the orings on the HPOP lines as well. Talk to Clay just make sure you dont miss anything on ya order.
It would be a pissa if you get half way through the job and realise you have missed something.
You are going to need the HPOP line removal tool as well. I have one here but thats no good to ya.
join the Australian Chapter here-Join Chapter
Old 11-11-2011, 04:41 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region > Australia Chapter

Tags
back, car, diesel, girl, hpop, line, oil, pissing, pump, pumps, removal, riffraff, terminator, tool, truck