Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Talking Nevada Nov BS thread

Got something to say?

Post it here!

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Howdy Bruce & Donna, welcome to November, Gig
Gerry- re-ordered 2015 F350 Platinum, 2006 F350 Lariat Superduty FX4 6.0L, white crew cab,.... Slackmaster #23
2006 Mustang Vert, Windveil Blue,
2010 Forest River SandPiper 345RET 39ft Fiver
Old 11-01-2011, 12:39 PM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
Something...............hehehe Sup my friends?
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Elder User

R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.
Thanks a bunch for the well wishes guys. I'm feeling a little bit better, but it comes and goes. Just when I think I'm starting to feel better, I get worse. Uggghhh.. Thanks for the tip about the OJ. Normally I like to drink a lot of OJ anyway, but haven't gone out to get any yet. I'll have to do that today.

How come whenever you're sick and feeling like crap, that's when you have a job interview and testing for a job? LOL Tomorrow I have a 2 hr test for an IT job here in Vegas and Thursday I have a job interview in San Diego. I hope I feel a bit better by then!

Jeff, cool to hear about the truck being almost completed.

I'll have to work on putting up my images and then post up a link. I just haven't felt like it as of late.

Donna - Glad you're feeling a bit better. As for seeing us on TV. I was on the side of the general admission stands (not the grandstands side that are all fancy and nice). Plus, 95% of the media photojournalists had to have a reddish-purple photo vest on (myself included), so we almost all kinda look alike in that manner. LOL Last year I saw myself on TV a few times. Normally I'm wearing a dark blue shirt with white stripes on my sleeves and blue jeans. That's my normal shooting attire when I shoot for my media company...along with whatever photo vest I have to wear for the specific venue I'm shooting. NHRA is a reddish-purple vest, NASCAR is a yellow or orange photo vest, PBR is no vest, etc...

However, I was actually right next to the ESPN2 camera boom on Saturday, so you probably didn't see me at all. The only time you would probably see me on camera is if I moved down the track a bit to get a different shot. Then as the TV camera pans down the track when the cars take off, then you can usually see me. However, since I didn't move at all Saturday (not my usual thing; as I usually move), I probably wasn't in the camera's view at all. Maybe next year if I get to shoot NHRA again. Even when we move to San Diego, I'll probably still come to Vegas to shoot NASCAR & NHRA anyway because they probably still won't have anyone covering Vegas. So, I might get lucky and be able to cover Vegas, Fontana and Pomona for NASCAR & NHRA. That would be a dream for me, anyway.
South Bay Photography
Old 11-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Nevada Chapter LDR

67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation
Morning guys & Happy Nov.1st!

Sorry I wasn't around this morning. I went back to bed with a 102 temp hoping it would break. It hasn't yet & I still feel like s**t. I hope Jimmy brings home some TheraFlu & 7up for me.
Ok, I'm off to bed again. TTYL or tomorrow. Thanks for starting the November forum Bruce.

Join the NV Chapter HERE

67 Ford F100 "OLFTHFL" - Show truck
94 Toyota 4Runner - Daily driver
92 Ninja ZX600-D "YUMMY" & 07 Hyosung GT650-R "FLAMEN"- My toys
Old 11-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Nevada Chapter LDR

67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation67 Olfthfl has a superb reputation
Well...it's about time Scott!
I was wondering where youv'e been. Glad to see you back!
How have you been?

Join the NV Chapter HERE

Old 11-01-2011, 01:36 PM
Elder User

R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.R1_Demon has a very good reputation on FTE.
Ok, okay...so you twisted my arm, Donna (just kidding!)

Here are the shots from NHRA qualifying this past weekend for whomever wants to see.

NHRA Qualifying images from South Bay Photography

Enjoy....
South Bay Photography
Old 11-01-2011, 01:51 PM
Canadian Trucker

GIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputationGIGGER has a superb reputation
Great pics there, love the Traxxas girls there, thx for sharring, Mat
Gerry- re-ordered 2015 F350 Platinum, 2006 F350 Lariat Superduty FX4 6.0L, white crew cab,.... Slackmaster #23
Old 11-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Elder User

Thank you sir.

Ya, I figured those wouldn't hurt. LOL They keep telling me to get "crowd and hot girl/cheerleader" shots whenever I go out to shoot. Sometimes I get too focused on shooting the event/sports action itself and almost forget about the crowd. So, this time, I walked around the midway/pits first and did that shooting and then went trackside. Apparently that thought process worked, eh? LOL

The good thing is, I have years of experience shooting models, both in a portrait setting and at trade shows/events, so it's pretty much a 30 second ordeal with them to get the shot. I walk up, Me: "Do you mind if I get a shot of you?", Model: "Sure", Quick pose, <click>, Me: "Thanks and have a great day". LOL I usually have my equipment already set up ahead of time, so that I don't have to mess around with lighting or settings when trying to take the model's photo. Keep them happy and they are usually willing to work with you again and more often when you come back by later. Most of them ask for my card and contact me later because they notice I don't screw around and fiddle with my camera when taking their photo.

Anyway, glad you liked the images.
South Bay Photography
Old 11-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Nevada Chapter LDR

Quote:
Originally Posted by R1_Demon View Post
Ok, okay...so you twisted my arm, Donna (just kidding!)

Here are the shots from NHRA qualifying this past weekend for whomever wants to see.

NHRA Qualifying images from South Bay Photography

Enjoy....
Sweet! Thanks a bunch Mat! I love them! Great photography as usual.

Join the NV Chapter HERE

Old 11-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Elder User

Thanks Miss Donna.
South Bay Photography
Old 11-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Hangin 10 bra

scottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud ofscottzj has much to be proud of
All is good on this end Donna, just took some time away to hit the cycling hardcore. I cant seem to bust this 15 lbs I want off to lean down, but all in good time.
Scott TN Chapter member and Official #21 Slackmaster!
2004 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L Diesel King Ranch FX4. Moonroof, heated seats, slider back window, 2005-07 Modified grill, headlights, blacked out windows, tinted cab lights, tinted mirror blinkers, wig wag, EGR Delete, cb with exterior speaker mount, 7" dvd/GPS radio.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Canadian Trucker

Good Wednesday Morning FTE Nevada

morn Donna & Bruce
Old 11-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Iconoclast

Bdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputationBdox has a superb reputation
Hiya Gigs, morning everyone!

corporations are not persons
corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons. corporations are not persons.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Canadian Trucker

Good afternoon (here), Bruce
Old 11-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Closed Thread

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Nevada Chapter